**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Best Event Quest of 2019

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
With the arrival of Silver Surfer and the last Event Quest of 2019 this December, I think now it’s a good time to look back at the others we had throughout this year.

What was the hardest one? Which one did you like the most? And why is that? Feel free to answer these questions and give your opinions on 2019 in Marvel Contest of Champions down in comments below :3

With the name of each Event Quest below, there will be it’s respective month and characters release, so you can identify them with ease.

The Best Event Quest of 2019 78 votes

January - This Man... This Monster! - Release of Diablo and Thing
0%
February - X-Men: Xenoclast - Release of Havok and Mr. Sinister
2%
TendersquadRoninMan 2 votes
March - Battlerealm: Under Siege - Release of Captain Marvel and Nick Fury
8%
Duke_SilverXxLoganTDCxXX_Factor_AgentAnnihilator13_CaptainPollChubsWhiteNik_860 7 votes
April - The Living Death Who Walks! - Release of Human Torch and Annihilus
8%
MrTicTac19992008RogerRabsTehsigzorzLoctiteSuperGlueZuroDarkEternitykubricknolan 7 votes
May - Avengers Forever - Release of Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw and Ronin
23%
Hammerbro_64TKS87Manar198xRakeYoungsilentagFhfjghhggggjfhfjgStevieManWondersicutserpentesHedronCapn_DanteRU11011MasterChief1176TheBestinTuakauBerjibsAomine_Daiki10_ReefAgentkUnleashingChaos 18 votes
June - Imperius Rex! - Release of Invisible Woman and Namor
6%
Nichj99NigeriasDreamBigKidScottyAshKetchumOwl_0wl 5 votes
July - Phantasmagoria - Release of Mysterio and Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
12%
Savio444BahamutMaldroit2ShadownamezLordSmasherYa_Boi_28Giodood_1PyrdaTheInfintyZeBlah 10 votes
August - X-Machina - Release of Sunspot and Warlock
7%
adqqedfyvrege999menPenumbrousAustin555555CHIEF1121Stellan 6 votes
September - Amazing Fantasy - Release of Vision (Aarkus) and Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
6%
StingerbkThi101spigwenderNatoradeNightbat216 5 votes
October - Guillotine: Future Prometheus - Release of Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing and Guillotine 2099
23%
Jackd1989Alex13369DPool21DOKTOROKTOPUSJohnLocke117AssumedNamenaikavonshadow_lurker22RockypantherxKG05_1HermitTheFrogGOLBSilver_SagaSkillful_starWardenZerotio_espectroILLUSION8DrVoyant 18 votes

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    September - Amazing Fantasy - Release of Vision (Aarkus) and Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    The polls on this forum only allows 10 poll options, so I had to take the last two out.
    But here they are:

“November - When Titans Clash! - Release of Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom”
    “December - The Trial of Reed Richards - Release of Silver Surfer.”
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    My choice is twofold. Future Prometheus for the story (loved the making up between Morningstar and Guilly as friends, not enemies) and Trial Of Reed Richards for bringing in my boi Norrin Radd. Shame on not having a cinematic for this EQ thou
    But if you had to choose one though, which one would it be, @Terra ?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Thi101 said:

But if you had to choose one though, which one would it be, @Terra ?

Oh lord that's a difficult question. Gotta give the tiniest edge to Future Prometheus. Both are my personal favorites however
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    February - X-Men: Xenoclast - Release of Havok and Mr. Sinister
    As far as champs goes, I liked May the most. But the absolutely horrid, long, and painfully annoying event itself was the worst.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    October - Guillotine: Future Prometheus - Release of Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing and Guillotine 2099
    the final ending motion comic on the guillotine month was very cool
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I really enjoyed the thanos boss. LIke the infinity war event before it, he was a nice challenge. I like the setup they used for these events - make the last boss hard, but also have them be the only opponents in the quest. No path leading up, just a tough fight that you can practice as much as you need to. I really really hope they follow this method for the 6.4 grandmaster final boss (assuming that's really who it is).
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    November was best.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Because that's the first uncollected EQ I was able to clear once, after becoming uncollected in august. And, the story was cool !
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Great storyline, great champs released and first ever time finishing the Uncollected quest, was a pain but did it in the end
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    “November - When Titans Clash! - Release of Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom" cause best rewards
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    May certainly was the hardest with that Thanos fight, but my favorite was June's because it was the first UC EQ I could 100% explore. The Nick Fury and Cap Marvel was the first UC EQ I was able to complete, so I am partial to that one too
    I guess we can use this vibe of the Champions Awards now
    To make this a unnoficial category on the awards lol
    So just vote people :3
  • Has diablo only been out for a year now?! Wow it feels like forever
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    November had the best event imo
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    November- the best month for me progression wise and event was also great
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    In terms of a story this was really fun to watch