**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This luck just keeps getting worse and worse

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★

Comments

• You also have elektra and bishop who both have their uses
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Elektra, bishop and gamora are decent champs
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    CodeOmega said:

omg that is a pretty sad collection of 6*. i thought mine sucked but this really is unlucky ! good luck for yr next.....
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Spiderman is cool(irritating) defender
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    my first 5 were ,loki,jane foster ,sentry,vulture and red skull ,so ye trust me it could be lot worse,i quit alliance for about a month,didnt do arena at all,so yeh trust me it could be lot worse, electra,gamora,bishop are still better. so hang in there ,next one might just be nick fury, cap marvel , ghost or corvus.. oh and on other hand i know so many who pulled corvus,omega,void ,sabertooth as one of their first 3 6*s :(
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Lol my 6*s are wasp, cap iw and hawkeye. Been a lucky bunny
  • Every time I talk about my 6* pulls here I am afraid I'm going to jinx my next pull
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

Every time I talk about my 6* pulls here I am afraid I'm going to jinx my next pull

@GinjabredMonsta You and me both man - I'm guessing you've had a good streak since that Omega?
  • I think so, second one is korg.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Have faith and patience. Yes it sucks when you keep getting lemons but sooner or later that god tier will come along. I had all the Hulbusters, Guillotines and Beasts and then finally got Sym Supreme, Nick Fury and Captain Sparkles. Just gotta roll with the punches. Same for my bro..hes had lemons and then got Beardo.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hedron said:

Spiderman is cool(irritating) defender

Not really. Loads of anti evade champs out there
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I use to disturb myself before about crystal pulls but I keep getting trash so I stopped hoping and just rank up whatever rubbish kabaam gives me. Their game Their rules
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Ya, feel ya
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Just be like me and pretend 6* don't exist until you open a good one lol
  • I feel you. I also pulled him from the 6* crystal a couple months ago. Haven’t used him once. In fact, I forgot I had him until I saw this post
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

Just be like me and pretend 6* don't exist until you open a good one lol

Pretty much. I've pushed through a lot to chase them and gotten useless champs. Concentrating on content with rankup material for 5*, which fortunately that roster is great.