**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ST/KM synergy clarification

Past few months and years, Sabretooth and Killmonger were only synergy team I could have worthy for my squad, so I used this synergy almost every quests and war.

But from mid of this year, I realized that some of the bypass ability has been either gone or reduced like there is no more bypass for mordo's astral evade, and I haven't used this synergy since then.

Can someone feed me which bypass ability is still remained for ST&KM synergy?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You can't bypass astral evade with that synergy, due to Mordo being immune to ability accuracy modifications
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89

You can't bypass astral evade with that synergy, due to Mordo being immune to ability accuracy modifications

I got informed about that lately. And I am wondering if there are any other things, which were added or removed from the list of 'No mercy' of Sabretooth
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Hamin had a comprehensive list awhile back... although, it's severely out of date.

I'll talk to him later and see if he can update it and send it to me to post.
    Aryl said:

Hamin had a comprehensive list awhile back... although, it's severely out of date.

thanks so much!!
    Gnotnus said:

Aryl said:

thanks so much!!
    No problem. Here is the old thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/110022/updated-list-of-sabremongers-aar-and-which-abilities-it-affects
    @Gnotnus

Hamin told me I could make a new list if I wanted to and use his findings.

He hasn't been documenting it... so, I guess I'll start making a list.
    Aryl said:

@Gnotnus

Hamin told me I could make a new list if I wanted to and use his findings.

He hasn't been documenting it... so, I guess I'll start making a list.

Thanks alot Aryl!!