**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem Champions that shouldn't be problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan because for some reason every single time I forget his heavy has two parts. I also get tagged on vision’s SP1 a lot more than I should.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I'm curious - does anyone else have champions that, for reasons completely unknown, they constantly struggle to fight?

Like, there's nothing particularly difficult about them - no evasion, auto-block, or anything like that - but whenever you fight them when they're suitably buffed up they routinely kick your butt.

For me, it's Massacre. Several maps now I've encountered him as an early fight and have restarted the map countless times because he keeps whooping me about.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets in a rut like this? :smile:

Civil warrior, i cant time my dash after he sp1s
    When the bubble pops civil warrior drops

My defender who I just can’t seem to do well against is moon knight, I just can’t seem to evade that l1
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Punisher for me...

Think the reason is obvious: Annoying specials to evade.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    This is wonderfully gratifying that others also struggle with relatively mundane fights :smiley:
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Ebony Maw. I always have the hardest time hitting him with a heavy.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Mysterio, can evade both his specials fine but his spam heavy stresses me out. Hate his AI
    Also I hate GG sp2
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★

Korg and IMIW if I have to use anyone by CG and Cull.

What I hate is having to bring a Korg counter on every questing and AW team. There is a small handful of good ones that are mostly new champs, so unlikely you’ll have a nice god-tier counter that you will enjoy using regularly. Closest thing for older champs is maybe Iceman. Dormammu, Magneto, and Dr. Strange work, but who would ever want these champs on their team?

• Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Cable for some reason.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★

Mysterio, can evade both his specials fine but his spam heavy stresses me out. Hate his AI
    Also I hate GG sp2

OMG Yes - fighting GG in a tough-to-bait fight like arena is so aggravating, you'll bait and bait his L1 only to wind up eating it fully.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Also... why am I always getting hit by Moon Knight?

It's like my brain switches off for the fight.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I may have missed this while skimming but I always seem to have trouble on the timing of Karnak’s medium basic. It has so much range and every time I try to dash back to avoid it I always seem to get clipped.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I always get hit when i try to evade venom sp2
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Ant-Man. Glances most my debuffs and takes minimal damage. Also, hard to dext his sp2 since I'm not used to slow range attacks.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Ant-Man. Glances most my debuffs and takes minimal damage. Also, hard to dext his sp2 since I'm not used to slow range attacks.

Don't revive old threads my friend
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

Don't revive old threads my friend
    You just healed it even more
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    It was just a level 2 heal potion, let's not waste a level 5 heal potion now
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot...his sp2....
    It's an old thread....
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Annihilus
    Korg
    Nick Fury
    Nova
    Doom bots in AQ.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

i have a few, but YJ with an unblockable SP1. i just can't consistently evade that thing.

MLLL Dash back .. that'll often bait it out .. so do a 2nd dash back immediately ... ;)
    (in other words, don't finish the 5 hit combo . ;) )
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    dot_ditto said:

Annihilus
    Korg
    Nick Fury
    Nova
    Doom bots in AQ.

The OP said champions that are supposed to be easy to fight.

Is reading that hard these days...smh
  • Options
    Magneto Sp2 always gets me.

Weirdly I've been getting caught by Iron Patriot's SP1 recently.

Any projectile that you have to dex before the projectile is near you - a bit like you have to be a bit premature with War Machine's Sp2 Missile.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    For me most likely cable, his animations are weird and his special 1 is also weird to evade. Since they updated it I haven’t fully evaded all of it yet. I block the first 2 projectiles then evade the rest.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Magneto Sp2 always gets me.

Weirdly I've been getting caught by Iron Patriot's SP1 recently.

Any projectile that you have to dex before the projectile is near you - a bit like you have to be a bit premature with War Machine's Sp2 Missile.

i keep forgetting ip’s sp1 is two hits