Options

Guardian Hero Use

Anyone has an idea when its ends bc i am currently sitting on 113k shards and its burning a hole in my special crystal category lol. I am hoping to dupe RR and Drax as my Gamora.Groot.SL are already duped tho wouldnt mind more dupes of SL lol

Comments

• Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    35 views and not a single person cared to response lol
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Probably right when the event quests end. It's 6th may i think. Good luck on those crystals. I've only gotten a few 3*s but that's me.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think if dont open the crystals they will no go anywhere.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 114
    Why are you hoarding them? Just open what you have now and open more later
  • Options
    I vote you to open it. ;)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I don't believe they will expire. Just the means to get Shards. Why are you waiting, by the way?
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    no point on waiting that is just a myth started by BrianGrant hoarding doesn't make the odds better, it just feels that way, I open as they come I got SL twice in those GoG crystals and a few 3*s I've seen people open 50 in a row and get squash! lol
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    I got a 4 star groot but meh... lol
  • Options
    MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    I think it'll end maybe a few days after rockets scrapyard rewards. Like when they award people who didn't press the button and stuff. So probably like next week.
  • Options
    PhotimePhotime Posts: 67
    I got a 4 star Groot too, so yeah ...
  • Options
    Photime wrote: »
    I got a 4 star Groot too

I did as well
  • Options
    I am hoarding for SA event my alliance opened so many so i decided i wait for the next one lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    I am hoarding for SA event my alliance opened so many so i decided i wait for the next one lol

I see. They shouldn't expire as far as I know.
  • Options

I see. They shouldn't expire as far as I know.

They dont i remember when last yr they did faction crystal and when the event was over they still were there