Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is Silver Surfer a wet noodle?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
Got him in the crystals as a 4*. I R4 him....he seems to hit like a wet noodle or maybe I don't know how to play him yet.

Comments

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    silver surfer wasn't created to fight. he was created to love deadpool n not make him feel lonely.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

He's kinda like Thor rag useless for fighting good for prestige

Thor rags is not useless for fighting. Especially paths don’t require immunities.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Highest prestige champ, and is an absolute beast on freezer burn nodes in aq (hits much harder than Iceman). Just sucks if you have suicides on.
  • Options
    So what's the consensus? Not worth an R5 as a 4* or 5*?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★

Can we see your roster so we know where you are in the game?
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

If you can get him awakened any time soon and like playing him -- it can be complicated to keep the buffs up -- he can put in work at R4. I am gonna take mine to R5 when I get another T5B and the gold, but some people disagree with my assessment
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

If you can get him awakened any time soon and like playing him -- it can be complicated to keep the buffs up -- he can put in work at R4. I am gonna take mine to R5 when I get another T5B and the gold, but some people disagree with my assessment
    I read it, and actually found it to be well-thought-out. Sometimes people are quick to judge if a Champ isn't OP on the surface.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    To me it’s not so much that he’s “bad”, it’s just that other champs do what he does better and without the slightly tricky build up.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’ve had mine at R4 since the pre release and took him to R5 shortly after and have no regrets. He is a fun and versatile champ to play with. He’s honestly not a top 5 or even top 10 champ but he does have some nice utilities. I want to do more testing against KM, IW, and DH but he has potential. I’ve used him against a few Emmas and his armor break on L1 trigger (not even hit) is very useful. I want to test his Vigilance buff more though.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

I’ve had mine at R4 since the pre release and took him to R5 shortly after and have no regrets. He is a fun and versatile champ to play with. He’s honestly not a top 5 or even top 10 champ but he does have some nice utilities. I want to do more testing against KM, IW, and DH but he has potential. I’ve used him against a few Emmas and his armor break on L1 trigger (not even hit) is very useful. I want to test his Vigilance buff more though.

I was just about to post that he is amazing against Red Skull -- wave the hand, Armor Breaks for everyone!
  • Options
    Well after trying him out in AQ and some quests he’s a wet noodle. I wouldn’t even bother with him in arena. Notbb no even sure why he’s not bleed and poison immune
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    He is not a wet noodle. He is THE wettest noodle. Maw is god tier next to him. It’s so sad, most overhyped champion became Thor rag 2.0 prestige champ 😭
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hes bot got the worst damage around, but without much utility he doesn’t have enough damage
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He's more of a dry noodle
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    The hyperbole posted in this thread is off the charts.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    He is more of a wet slice of bromate bread