**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary rewards error

How come people who were uncollected when anniversary gifts dropped and got the 10K shards, however when they do cavalier they also get the 15K shards? So the people who are cavalier only get 15k shards but people who progress from uncollected to cavalier during this week get 25K shards?

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    No if become cavalier during the calendar you only get the uc calendar rewards th3n the next calendar you get the cavalier calendar nice try tho 😂😂
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    everyone received the rewards exactly at the same time, so what you're saying doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

I know that he is right. 2 guys in my alliance have become cavalier this week and both received the 10k 5* shards for uncollected then 15k 5* shards after becoming cavalier.

Going to need some proof on that.
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    without proof, anyone can say anything - do they have screenshots of the mail in their inbox?
  • Options
    SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I'm quite sure that OP is correct.

Back when there was the July 4th offers I deliberately did my run to get Cavalier so that I could get those rewards even though I had already received the Uncollected rewards.
  • Options

I'm quite sure that OP is correct.

Back when there was the July 4th offers I deliberately did my run to get Cavalier so that I could get those rewards even though I had already received the Uncollected rewards.

That's completely different. The gift was a one time in game mail.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I believe it. There have been plenty of examples of one time things being sent again if a new title is obtained. I just went cavalier during the cyber weekend sale and was able to purchase both Uncollected and cavalier unit offers. It's not as unfair as you think because you can only pull this off once per title. When they come out with the next progression based title, be smart and hold off of obtaining it until they drop the next big progression based rewards/offers. Will probably allow you to get a few extra goodies
  • Options
    You want proof hang on I will upload proof
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Literally completed it last yesterday afternoon and received the 15K gift in conjunction with the 10K
  • Options
    Also you can see with the gift there he is missing the title which you got both during the original gift
  • Options
    Dęłtå said:

No if become cavalier during the calendar you only get the uc calendar rewards th3n the next calendar you get the cavalier calendar nice try tho 😂😂

Ignorance is bliss isn’t it? Like Kabam hasn’t made an error before. Plus you should read the original post saying that it was the anniversary gift not the monthly calendar rewards.
  • Options
    nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    True same happened to someone in my alliance. Two days after receiving 10k uncollected gift he became cavalier and received 15k gift.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

So yesterday on 12/12 they got cavalier and another 5 year anniversary email after the original on the 10th?
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I believe it. There have been plenty of examples of one time things being sent again if a new title is obtained. I just went cavalier during the cyber weekend sale and was able to purchase both Uncollected and cavalier unit offers. It's not as unfair as you think because you can only pull this off once per title. When they come out with the next progression based title, be smart and hold off of obtaining it until they drop the next big progression based rewards/offers. Will probably allow you to get a few extra goodies

How is it not unfair? If you were already cavalier then you don’t get the rewards or offers twice like the others. That would be the exact definition of unfair.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Good for them. Not sure why anyone else would care all that much though. Stuff like this ends up happening all the time. Congrats to those that lucked out
  • Options

So yesterday on 12/12 they got cavalier and another 5 year anniversary email after the original on the 10th?
    Yes precisely. So everyone who went cavalier before this missed out on 10K 5* shards
  • Options

Yes precisely. So everyone who went cavalier before this missed out on 10K 5* shards
    ....and? You get more rewards and benefits for being cavalier anyways. They got rewarded for reaching a new milestone during this festive of times. Be festive. Be merry. Enjoy the game.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This is definitely not something I think kabam intended. Probably should compensat all cav players.
  • Options

....and? You get more rewards and benefits for being cavalier anyways. They got rewarded for reaching a new milestone during this festive of times. Be festive. Be merry. Enjoy the game.
    More rewards? They didn’t even release the cavalier calendar until last month, they added cavalier crystals but if you are F2P then that doesn’t really help you much as you would save your units for more important things like revives.
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    This still works btw.
  • Options
    NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Thinking the way to make this right is give everyone who only got the cavalier level rewards the uncollected rewards as well. That's the only fair way to do it at this point now that so many people have benefited from the bug it would be wrong to go back and take way from all those people who have grinded out to try and get cavalier during this time.
  • Options
    This is depressing that no devs even acknowledged this post