**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 2 Featured Pulls

solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I have a feeling karma's gonna hit like a truck after this.

Now to figure out what these guys do.

Comments

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Sick pulls! I hope i have that kind of luck when i open 2 of my own, im just waiting for the feature update
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Opened my first 3 of this featured and got sabre, claire and mysterio. Since then ive gotten completely shut down and gone 0-5. Was really hoping for stealth, sunspot or IW, i might be able to open 1 more before they switch if i do a few things, but even with the misses im really really happy to have gotten claire she was my #1 most wanted from the pool and its nice that shes fine without the dupe for now.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Great pulls btw, really good luck there
  • Nice!! Let us know what you think after playing them for a bit.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I don’t go for featured because my luck isn’t great.. last pull was 5* moonknight dupe.. another useless arena champion, after a reel of god tier Capt beardo, Namor, I get him..
  • Nice! My first 2 featured pulls were AA (awakened him) and Ghost. They weren’t in the same crystal though
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Opened my first 3 of this featured and got sabre, claire and mysterio. Since then ive gotten completely shut down and gone 0-5. Was really hoping for stealth, sunspot or IW, i might be able to open 1 more before they switch if i do a few things, but even with the misses im really really happy to have gotten claire she was my #1 most wanted from the pool and its nice that shes fine without the dupe for now.

@AlexAvalon I was hoping for Claire or Warlock, won't complain with these guys though. Good luck on your next pull!

Nice!! Let us know what you think after playing them for a bit.

@Kabam Vydious I've been testing sunspot in RoL for a bit, I'm not too great with the whole parry-heavy playstyle though, so he might take me a while to get used to. Really liking Stealth though!

@Octoberstack not the big opening I mentioned, but I ended up grabbing a featured out of the sigil market and decided to just pop a couple :D I'll probably just be doing monthly features from now on. Better than trying my luck on basics.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I only opened a Featured Crystal once

I didn't get a featured champ, but I got a Void
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I did 4 features for this batch and pulled Thor Rags.Eed Skull.Warlock.IMIW.

Cant wait for next round as i want Doom.Elsa.Aarkus and Reed not to mention Guilly 2099 😍😍😍😍
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I was also expecting a Claire, but got my Sunspot.

And boy I do love him
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    The reason that hold me back from getting featured champion crystal are the opposite end of the spectrum champions kabam put into featured, like ironfist, iron patriot, juggernaut, moonknight, etc.. if 15k shards gamble was new champions with mediocre middle tier champs.. that is nice, but placing meh is too much of a gamble for me.. it’s not easy getting 5* shards.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    3 featureds in a row then a 6* straight away lol
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

I have a feeling karma's gonna hit like a truck after this.

Now to figure out what these guys do.

Very nice pulls!
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Congratulations.