**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This isn’t fair at all...

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
Everyone going from UC to cavalier gets the initial 10k shards and 15k after they become cavalier. How exactly is this fair? I know almost everyone who has done this has gotten the extra shards. 15k 5* shards is quite a lot too

Comments

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    @Kabam Miike any thoughts on this or do we all get extra shards
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Kabam will most likely remove the champion obtained with these extra 15k shards they’ve done it in the past when there were glitches of this sort
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    In a case where the shards were used to obtain a featured crystal champ will be removed and 5k shards refunded
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    They give more rewards to the people who have got through the hardest content. It's fair because the higher in story progression you go the more difficult content becomes. They give out better rewards because people who are Caviler or Uncollected because they need better things to keep progressing. Theirfore the rewards scale with your story progression level.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

CodeOmega said:

@UmbertoDelRio yeah. I haven’t seen a single mod response and a lot of people are taking advantage of it

It has seemingly been fixed. Someone mentioned in the anniversary thread how they went to become uc after hearing about this glitch and didn't get anything.

So the glitch has happened, evident by a now burried thread with screeshots as proof, and has been acknowledged and fixed.

All that without a single official response.

Looking back to the great jobs the mods did during the last big maintenance, they're definitely back to being quite bad at their job.
    You’ve got to wonder why the change of attitude/lack of respons again. This is definitely the “old” Kabam.

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Lets wish everyone nothing but happiness, there are ppl who are lucky sometimes. You can be one of them at some point. I bet you wouldn’t post about if you were one of them, that how you got lucky and don’t want extra shard ect..
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    It is what it is. A little unfair? Sure.

Worth worrying about? Probably not. For all we know it was only a few people who got lucky.
  • MiresdreamMiresdream Posts: 14
    CodeOmega said:

Please think before typing.

Thanks for a cheap shot like that, but sadly your only salty because you know I'm right.
    I can't confirm or deny if its still working but I know someone in my ally got uncollected today and earned the 10k 5* shards - HOW UNFAIR!!

When the sigil first came out people who bought featured and got the old one were allowed to keep it and got the new one - the rest of the community didn't get anything for free however. Clearly this is a bug and you're highlighting it only takes from others, again selfish. Just like those who reported the revives in the early acts.

@UmbertoDelRio sadly you are of the same opinion and fyi I'm only uncollected ;)
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    I just got Cavalier today lol nice extra 15k shards
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

CodeOmega said:

@Miresdream um it’s kind of hard to feel happy for them when it’s completely unfair. I became a cav over 6 months ago and everyone who already became cavs are being punished. People who choose to do it during this interval are being rewarded twice.

So your saying that 6months of being cav, with acccess the cav crystals and chance to pull 6* champs, improved calender, and daily crystals isn't addressing the balance? All your going to do is pull these shards from these players or anyone else pushing to become a cavalier.

No one calling for mods to fix this will get more shards - just stop others from getting them. You are all just selfish.
    Cav crystals is only broken if you are a top whale in which case the game was 'unfair' since you spent. Calendar was literally last month with 1 T2alpha that people who didnt even get uncollected got from the SA calendar so dont talk about unfair and the daily crystals hardly matter. What are you on about?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Can't you just be happy for them instead? It's christmas!

I dont celebrate christmas, is it fine if I am not happy?
  • MiresdreamMiresdream Posts: 14

You still didn't bother to understand what I said before replying.

Please think before typing. Not a cheap shot, but actual advice.

Thankfully, you don't represent the community you just clearly troll it. Go find another thread to derail.
  • Since this thread has devolved into something that Mods will probably soon put an end to, see below thread (already been discussed with examples) ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/173534/anniversary-rewards-error#latest
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't really see this as something they're going to do much about. A handful of people got extra.
This discussion has been closed.