**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 star champions

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59

Neotwism said:

All these endgame players aren't helping their case by rushing to buy these crystals. This is permanent content. If u arent happy with the cost or drop rates why rush to buy them. If enough ppl weren't purchasing the crystals Kabam would either have to adjust the cost or drop rates. What good is complaining about it and still buying what u dont like? Its not like the content won't be there in 6 months to complete? Be never understood the rush to finish content the first few weeks it comes out. Ive got the champs needed do this doesn't really matter to me, I'm just not quite happy with the drop rates getting switched on crystals.

The rush is because you want to remain competitive

Asking a player to do Realm of Legends after 5 years saying it is a permanent content doesn’t make a sense
    The rewards offered are tailor made for the specific time period of game.
    So all those saying wait and do whenever you get champs is like wait till your account gets outdated
    This. People don't know the first thing about economics and they say **** like this. Static assets are never the same worth as they were a second ago.
  • Options

Jaina97 said:

I watched his rant before reading this post. You still shouldn’t have sold your champs. At the end of the day, it was the player’s choice for selling their roster. Whether it was to reduce the amount of scrolling or for crystals, that was their decision. It turns out that they made a poor choice.

We are mostly adults, and if not you love and learn. It is not a “cash grab”. There are events that have crystals for these 1* and 2* champs (like when they ran Gwenpool goes to the movies). V4 is permanent content and it will be there when you reacquire the champs needed and rank them back up.

I don’t see why a player like me that never sold a champ needs to feel pity or shame for those that were either greedy for the shards or too lazy to press their filter on their Champion lists. You made a decision and ended up hurting yourself. Look in the mirror if you are upset as you are the only one to blame for your choices. Kabam, and no one else, didn’t force you to sell your champs.

That's why I said watch the last few minutes. He touches on a very real issue about new accounts simply not getting too many chances to build a 1 star roster. I'm not saying that people that sold their champions should get a free pass. But something should be done for people that never got them in the first place.
    If you speed run through content, no... but, you have time to acquire these champs as the game continues. Starting an account in 2018-2019 and comparing to the opportunities of an account started in 2015-2016 is silly, and it is not a valid argument.

Look at yourself for speeding through content just to unlock end game content and cavalier. There will be opportunities to get these 1* that do not require units. You need to learn patience...

Please, let’s be adults about this. If you are impatient, Kabam offers a unit deal. It is not a cash grab. At the end of the day, you decide to pay money, grind arena or wait for an event where you can grind 1*’s for free. Claiming Kabam providing an option that allows people an option is a cash grab is biased and disingenuous at best. It is completely ignorant of the actual options available.

Sorry you can’t see that.
    So being good at the game and getting ahead of the vast majority of the player base that you started with is a bad thing? Cool gotcha.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

nOux said:

nOux said:

Why are people complaining about those 50unit crystals? in arena only doing milestones one round u get 550 units. Plus arena crystals bought by battlechips will get u much more units on top of those 550. And to do 100% u only need 2 1* champions, bleed immune and hulk.

Its the most easiest variant out there, it’s basically free rewards if u have those 2 champions. Compared how much u will spend on revives doing variant 1 its pocket change.

I just need a simple answer of above mentioned question and you shifting it to grinding arenas etc.

By your logic it’s like keep opening 5* and if you are lucky then you’ll get Aegon and you can do LOL easily. (Dont you know the RNG is such a stupid thing and even after spending 1000s of units what if you don’t get the required champ huh)

Still waiting for the answer: why lower tiered champs are allowed to be sold in first place
    Because there is demand for them, thats why they are sold.
    This demand is artificially created in order to drain the resources of players. And the thing which is not in use in 5 years suddenly became too important wow. Even a simple machine gets depreciated and have no use in such a period and you tend to sell it out in order to compete with the environmental changes.
    The anger is because there’s no mean to get these 1* except crystals . If they are available in PHC then it would be a lot easier for players. You can get back any tier champs in normal crystals but not 1* and whole the discussion revolves around this only
    Which you can acquire with Units that are earned in the game. Units which take time and energy to earn. Given that it's permanent content, there's no rush. There's always going to be some kind of requirement, and it's going to pose a challenge to people who don't immediately meet it. It's just like anything else in the game. If you don't have what you need, you'll have to put effort into it. That's more smart design than anything. It's not really designed to drain anything. If you don't have them, you'll have to put some time and effort in.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Be real. This is just a scam to sell more crystals. Everything else can be accomplished in game except 1 stars. And once you've spent to get them — never gonna use them again lol
  • Options

nOux said:

nOux said:

Why are people complaining about those 50unit crystals? in arena only doing milestones one round u get 550 units. Plus arena crystals bought by battlechips will get u much more units on top of those 550. And to do 100% u only need 2 1* champions, bleed immune and hulk.

Its the most easiest variant out there, it’s basically free rewards if u have those 2 champions. Compared how much u will spend on revives doing variant 1 its pocket change.

I just need a simple answer of above mentioned question and you shifting it to grinding arenas etc.

By your logic it’s like keep opening 5* and if you are lucky then you’ll get Aegon and you can do LOL easily. (Dont you know the RNG is such a stupid thing and even after spending 1000s of units what if you don’t get the required champ huh)

Still waiting for the answer: why lower tiered champs are allowed to be sold in first place
    This demand is artificially created in order to drain the resources of players. And the thing which is not in use in 5 years suddenly became too important wow. Even a simple machine gets depreciated and have no use in such a period and you tend to sell it out in order to compete with the environmental changes.
    The anger is because there’s no mean to get these 1* except crystals . If they are available in PHC then it would be a lot easier for players. You can get back any tier champs in normal crystals but not 1* and whole the discussion revolves around this only
    Which you can acquire with Units that are earned in the game. Units which take time and energy to earn. Given that it's permanent content, there's no rush. There's always going to be some kind of requirement, and it's going to pose a challenge to people who don't immediately meet it. It's just like anything else in the game. If you don't have what you need, you'll have to put effort into it. That's more smart design than anything. It's not really designed to drain anything. If you don't have them, you'll have to put some time and effort in.
    There's that "permanent content" comment. Was starting to wonder what's wrong when I didn't see a single one for 3 seconds.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    This is Kabam's way of charging you ice for your drink
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Jaina97 said:

nOux said:

nOux said:

There's that "permanent content" comment. Was starting to wonder what's wrong when I didn't see a single one for 3 seconds.
    Well, there's a point to that comment that seems to be missed. When something is released, some think their only option is to be forced to spend like mad just to finish it as fast as possible. You don't need to do either.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jaina97 said:

Jaina97 said:

I watched his rant before reading this post. You still shouldn’t have sold your champs. At the end of the day, it was the player’s choice for selling their roster. Whether it was to reduce the amount of scrolling or for crystals, that was their decision. It turns out that they made a poor choice.

We are mostly adults, and if not you love and learn. It is not a “cash grab”. There are events that have crystals for these 1* and 2* champs (like when they ran Gwenpool goes to the movies). V4 is permanent content and it will be there when you reacquire the champs needed and rank them back up.

I don’t see why a player like me that never sold a champ needs to feel pity or shame for those that were either greedy for the shards or too lazy to press their filter on their Champion lists. You made a decision and ended up hurting yourself. Look in the mirror if you are upset as you are the only one to blame for your choices. Kabam, and no one else, didn’t force you to sell your champs.

That's why I said watch the last few minutes. He touches on a very real issue about new accounts simply not getting too many chances to build a 1 star roster. I'm not saying that people that sold their champions should get a free pass. But something should be done for people that never got them in the first place.
    If you speed run through content, no... but, you have time to acquire these champs as the game continues. Starting an account in 2018-2019 and comparing to the opportunities of an account started in 2015-2016 is silly, and it is not a valid argument.

Look at yourself for speeding through content just to unlock end game content and cavalier. There will be opportunities to get these 1* that do not require units. You need to learn patience...

Please, let’s be adults about this. If you are impatient, Kabam offers a unit deal. It is not a cash grab. At the end of the day, you decide to pay money, grind arena or wait for an event where you can grind 1*’s for free. Claiming Kabam providing an option that allows people an option is a cash grab is biased and disingenuous at best. It is completely ignorant of the actual options available.

Sorry you can’t see that.
    So being good at the game and getting ahead of the vast majority of the player base that you started with is a bad thing? Cool gotcha.
    If you are that good at the game, not having Hulk wouldn’t be an issue. You can easily use either Vision. So, rethink your statement... is it that the match is too hard, or you are not as skilled as you claim to be?

Just saying bro, there are those that didn’t speed through the game or spent time to develop rosters that make the content easier. Complaints that a player doesn’t have a specific champ is not a valid complaint... RNG is just that, random.

There are tons of nodes in end game content that require a specific champ to clear easily, with a handful of alternatives for skilled players.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    X_Scott said:

Be real. This is just a scam to sell more crystals. Everything else can be accomplished in game except 1 stars. And once you've spent to get them — never gonna use them again lol

I use them all the time in Arena to sandbag matches 7-9. Most arena grinders do that on T1A and T4B arenas. Also, there are special arenas and quest that required them as far back as 2 years ago.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Jaina97 said:

nOux said:

nOux said:

Well, there's a point to that comment that seems to be missed. When something is released, some think their only option is to be forced to spend like mad just to finish it as fast as possible. You don't need to do either.
    Nice to see you back Lormif and DNA3000 just can't quite capture the Kabam essence that was missing from the conversation.

I have no issues with V4 at all outside of the 1 star path. I just don't like the drop rates of the 1 star crystal. Adding one stars was solely designed to profit off the crystal. Which is smart from a business perspective but just comes off bad in my opinion. You could not have sold any champions and not have a hulk to do the caustic temper path. If they flipped the drop rates for one and two stars this variant would've been perfect.
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    I don't understand the point of this post. You regret selling your 1* Champions??
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Jaina97 said:

DRTO said:

Shouldnt have sold your champions

Didn't watch the video. Next!
    I watched the last 5 minutes of all of SEATINS videos from DEC 2019 and IDK what you're talking about. Did some noobs sell some champions and regret it later? Yes. Who the hell cares. It's Kabams fault, and the players fault, and the communities fault for not having a consistent and reliable source of information to new players. They either have to go into the toxic unmonitored unmoderated cesspool of toxicity that is global and get misinformation or vulgarity and hatred, or rely on Reddit. Was the ability to sell champions a great feature? Not really, but I kind of miss it at times. This game is on hospice. Kabam never fixes the real issues, and fails at providing a fun and fair play experience to its entire player base. It caters to whales, forces you to spend money (or advance slowly AF), forces you to gamble. Takes things away, takes away gifting badges, takes away GIFTING EVENT, takes away "COLLECTED" players chance to win specific 4 star champs in arena,......absolute clownfiesta.