**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Its time to return the gifting badge to those who bought them

Earlier this year you took it claiming "fraud" ran rampit, of course RIGHT after the gifting event and you pocket the money. Now fast forward to the same event this year and you return it "temporary without any changes to how it works, what it does, and protections against the "fraud" that you claimed was the main reason you stole what was stated to be PERMINANT to again make money off several 'whales' who are well known for questionable ethics.

its time to return our badges to those you stole them from, claiming fraud and then the same event a year later not caring...funny how that works inst it?

its time to end the excuses, and the lie that you were taking it away due to fraud (only to bring it back knowing that this event will cause more FRAUD with 0 changes to how it works and policing it fairly to everyone.

end your excuses and return what you stole

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

Earlier this year you took it claiming "fraud" ran rampit, of course RIGHT after the gifting event and you pocket the money. Now fast forward to the same event this year and you return it "temporary without any changes to how it works, what it does, and protections against the "fraud" that you claimed was the main reason you stole what was stated to be PERMINANT to again make money off several 'whales' who are well known for questionable ethics.

its time to return our badges to those you stole them from, claiming fraud and then the same event a year later not caring...funny how that works inst it?

its time to end the excuses, and the lie that you were taking it away due to fraud (only to bring it back knowing that this event will cause more FRAUD with 0 changes to how it works and policing it fairly to everyone.

Ther ain’t happy with how it works now either but ther done it for us because it a fan favorite kabam mike word not mind
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

They gave us over 800 units for it. I would love the badge back, but we received some compensation for it so it wasn't "stolen."

Dude the gifting badge cost actual money and I bought it with the understanding it was permanent like the OP.
  • Options
    Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Ther ain’t happy with how it works now either but ther done it for us because it a fan favorite kabam mike word not mind
    Lmao, that's funny......wait you meant that as a joke right? Everyone knows that it's back because some people wanted a Christmas bonus.
    Well can just said what ther said in a defrinds treash
  • Options

Gamer said:

Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Lmao, that's funny......wait you meant that as a joke right? Everyone knows that it's back because some people wanted a Christmas bonus.
    Sorry dude, but I don't think that Kabam cares what people want. The reason the Gifting Event is back is to make more money. If it was about the community, the ranked rewards would have been comparable to each other, instead the first place alliance gets to choose their 6* rank 3 champion, while bottom alliances get nothing really useful. It's also shady (for the community) and really smart of Kabam to make those rewards ranked, so that big spenders spend the most to get number 1 place rather than number 2, in order to maximize their profit.

Don't you ever make the mistake that Kabam cares about you, since you probably never spent any amount of money in their game. The sad part is that even though they made the top income in cyber weekend in the game section, the community gets no appreciation
    I’m sorry I’m also said I’m can only said what kabam mike said do’s not me ikow Not awar of it also because of money
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,028 ★★★★★
    Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Any proof of that? What percentage are they getting? Whats the goal for that bonus? Is all the money they are getting going straight to the top people of the company?

People have been asking about the gifting event since last year and almost daily since the badges were taken away. The gifting event has been one of the more popular event that we have each year. So yes, i'm fairly certain their main reason they brought it back is because it's in high demand. Did they expect to make revenue from it? Of course. The idea that some big wig sitting in a corner office with stacks of money all over their desk is just absurd.

It's incredibly expensive to make a mobile game backed by one of the biggest names in entertainment. The money made from offers, black friday or even gifting is revenue. Is there a profit to be made? of course. Is there possibly a bonus structure at Kabam? Probably. There is a big difference between revenue and profit. There are a lot of places the money goes before it can be considered profit.
    1. Money for payroll.
    2. Money for future game development.
    3. Money for Marvel.
    4. Money for App Store and Google Play.
    5. Money for advertising.
    6. Money for servers.
    7. Money for Realm of Champions development- This is a big one because the game is in development still. it can't generate any revenue so money just gets sunk into it with no immediate ROI.
    8. Money for legal stuff as well.

It's not just going into peoples pockets.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Sorry dude, but I don't think that Kabam cares what people want. The reason the Gifting Event is back is to make more money. If it was about the community, the ranked rewards would have been comparable to each other, instead the first place alliance gets to choose their 6* rank 3 champion, while bottom alliances get nothing really useful. It's also shady (for the community) and really smart of Kabam to make those rewards ranked, so that big spenders spend the most to get number 1 place rather than number 2, in order to maximize their profit.

Don't you ever make the mistake that Kabam cares about you, since you probably never spent any amount of money in their game. The sad part is that even though they made the top income in cyber weekend in the game section, the community gets no appreciation
    You're right they don't care one bit. The free stuff we get daily/monthly or sometimes even at random really shows they don't care. Of course the making money is part of the gifting event. Yes that is a goal of theirs. Can you be F2P and still do it? Absolutely.

The rewards are really, really good because you are spending money most likely to get there. If someone wants to drop that amount of money to get digital content that will disappear when this game goes away, more power too them. If you can't afford it, that's not Kabams problem. Those rewards are to valuable to just give out to everyone. Plus this is how the gifting event has always been. Stop trying to compare yourself to those who are at the top. You'll always be disappointed. The rewards have always been ranked as well. Nothing shady about it. Tons of stuff in game are subject to rankings. Get over it.

What does being the top earner over cyber weekend have to do with us being appreciated? Did you but anything from retailers on black Friday? Did they send you anything in the form of appreciation because they had a good day in sales? I work in retail and on Black Friday alone, my store did 10.4 million dollars just on that day. Did we immediately send out free stuff to everyone because we had a record breaking day. Nope. Do we appreciate the business, of course.

Why would you need such affirmation because of their revenue for that weekend? What is with society today that thinks everything they do deserves a medal or something. Your last sentence is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.
  • Options
    Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

100% agr

Axo4545 said:

Gamer said:

Any proof of that? What percentage are they getting? Whats the goal for that bonus? Is all the money they are getting going straight to the top people of the company?

People have been asking about the gifting event since last year and almost daily since the badges were taken away. The gifting event has been one of the more popular event that we have each year. So yes, i'm fairly certain their main reason they brought it back is because it's in high demand. Did they expect to make revenue from it? Of course. The idea that some big wig sitting in a corner office with stacks of money all over their desk is just absurd.

It's incredibly expensive to make a mobile game backed by one of the biggest names in entertainment. The money made from offers, black friday or even gifting is revenue. Is there a profit to be made? of course. Is there possibly a bonus structure at Kabam? Probably. There is a big difference between revenue and profit. There are a lot of places the money goes before it can be considered profit.
    1. Money for payroll.
    2. Money for future game development.
    3. Money for Marvel.
    4. Money for App Store and Google Play.
    5. Money for advertising.
    6. Money for servers.
    7. Money for Realm of Champions development- This is a big one because the game is in development still. it can't generate any revenue so money just gets sunk into it with no immediate ROI.
    8. Money for legal stuff as well.

It's not just going into peoples pockets.
    Chil dude. I didn't mean it was literally going in anyone's pocket. Lol I meant it is driven(returned) by kabam wanting to make money. I never said they were wrong for doing it only that anyone that thinks that they did it for any other reason is fooling themselves.
    I'm "sure" you did. Shame on a for profit company for coming up with ways to make money. So shady.... 🤦
  • Options
    Axo4545 said:

Chil dude. I didn't mean it was literally going in anyone's pocket. Lol I meant it is driven(returned) by kabam wanting to make money. I never said they were wrong for doing it only that anyone that thinks that they did it for any other reason is fooling themselves.

It must be weird, living like that; I honestly can't imagine. I mean, I'm assuming that at whatever job you have, assuming you have a job, that's all you ever do: every single moment at the job, only doing what will directly make money for your employer and nothing else. Because of course that's what you must be doing, since you think everyone else does.

I actually run the place, and I would think any employee of mine that thought like that has psychological issues. And the money they make literally goes into my pocket, as a part owner.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Claiming Fraud? You can't be serious. People were using stolen credit card numbers to buy Units, and created a Black Market selling Items at a discount price for real money outside the game. On top of that, they reimbursed people for what they spent. No one stole anything from you, unless your credit card was one of the ones used.
This discussion has been closed.