**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Nick Fury - Silent Nerf

2»

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Does heal prevention also interact with the adrenaline mechanic of 6*s?

Because I specifically recall it being said when 6*s and that mechanic came out that the regen from that could not be heal blocked.
    But with this node, I bet it does.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    I don't have NF, but it's pretty clear to me. It's nowhere said he has any form of regen, so he shouldn't care about any heal block, prevention, reverse or whatever. If they are changing that, they must "fix his description", LOL. And admit they are changing the champ. Regarding rdts - imo it's only fair to give out rdt when changing champ, even like symb supreme or domino, who were not working as describes. I don't really care if the champ is almost as good or would be too powerful or some other bla bla bla from kabam. If the champ is altered, those who were affected should get some compensation. The best compensation, the most fare one possible is clearly a RDT
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I don't think that should matter personally. I'd never even for a second consider ranking him down and I use him in AQ every version we have Do You Bleed along with tons of other places. How that node affects him is huge for that Thanos fight though. You now HAVE to kill off LMD before going into the Thanos fight which is super cheap of them in my opinion.

Just because I personally wouldn't dream of ranking him down doesn't mean it's not a fairly large issue for some people though and there's really no reason that node should affect him going solely based on his ability description. I understand it does bc of how his ability has to be coded and built into the game but that's not really the point though. If heal block doesn't affect him then there's zero reason that heal prevention should either.

The fact that this is also the 2nd time he's been clipped since he's been released makes it even worse. His restoration kit synergy was changed after release to not affect both suicide debuffs right after his release even though nothing was mentioned when multiple people in the CCP highlighted the ability in videos prior to release. Nothing was even said about it until after plenty of people had grinded arena or opened crystals for him almost solely for that one purpose

@Worknprogress

I understand it does bc of how his ability has to be coded and built into the game but that's not really the point though. If heal block doesn't affect him then there's zero reason that heal prevention should either.

...what? I don't think you get the point of the node change. They made Heal Prevention because heal block was not stopping all the heals it should've been. Heal Block not preventing Fury's heal has nothing to do with whether or not Heal Prevention should. Heal Prevention has every reason to block Fury's heal. He's not a special case. Heal Prevention now covers all forms of healing, so that there aren't any loopholes to just ignore Heal Block node.

His restoration kit synergy was changed after release to not affect both suicide debuffs right after his release even though nothing was mentioned when multiple people in the CCP highlighted the ability in videos prior to release.

This is real hilarious. When Kabam fails to comment on a beneficial bug, it's implied intent and shouldn't be fixed otherwise it's a nerf, but when they don't comment on detrimental bugs, they're ignoring them because money and they need to get on it immediately while you pick up the pitchforks. Make up your mind.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Stewman said:

Does heal prevention also interact with the adrenaline mechanic of 6*s?

Because I specifically recall it being said when 6*s and that mechanic came out that the regen from that could not be heal blocked.
    But with this node, I bet it does.

It should, and I'm convinced that adrenaline was the entire reason, or at least most of the reason for the new node. There's no purpose for the Heal Block node in later content if all 6*s can simply ignore it with a healing mechanic built into every champion, and with people constantly building up their 6* rosters, Heal Block paths become more and more irrelevant. This is not a FuRy TaRgEtEd neRf, but people would rather jump to conclusions instead of actually using their heads.
This discussion has been closed.