**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Honestly I took her to r5. I have been using her for a little over a month. I am at a stage where man when I use her right things just drop and man when I screw up she dies. There are entire maps in act 6 that she toys with. She can solo aq mini in map 5 going in with basically no health. She can also eat a combo and be dead. It’s all practice. She is not a champion for everyone, you need to invest in her but the return on investment is one of the best in game
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

I know how to play her idk y people keep telling me how to lol, I was just saying I’m not impressed. I hate the fact that I need synergies for her to b at her best and the way people hyped her up I was expecting more

People keep giving you advice on how to use her because you seem not to be using her to her full potential. I'd suggest utilising her furies more via heavy countering/corner chaining if you find her damage not to your liking.
    I do use her furies, I know how to use her. Maybe it’s because I should get suicides
    NCB_pt said:

If you think you mastered her in 5 minutes, is just that: you think. See some videos how to just use one hit when fase, or use special in right moment of fase (it has to be in right moment and specially with wasp sinergy) and too to fase in right moment when debufs is apply.
    I have her unduped 5* and I am still learning by watching some videos. That's why my is still R3, because until now I died fast in more aggressive fights (like UC).

I already do the 1 hit phase I already said that a couple messages ago and I see maybe not running suicides is the reason
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I know how to play her idk y people keep telling me how to lol, I was just saying I’m not impressed. I hate the fact that I need synergies for her to b at her best and the way people hyped her up I was expecting more

People keep giving you advice on how to use her because you seem not to be using her to her full potential. I'd suggest utilising her furies more via heavy countering/corner chaining if you find her damage not to your liking.
    I do use her furies
    There's a difference between using her furies and using them well. Keep practising, and you'll either realise she lives up to the hype or you simply dislike her playstyle.

I do use her furies
    There's a difference between using her furies and using them well. Keep practising, and you'll either realise she lives up to the hype or you simply dislike her playstyle.
    mine is also unduped so it takes long to get to her sp2 also mine is r3 and I used her in act6 and it was better
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I do use her furies
    mine is also unduped so it takes long to get to her sp2 also mine is r3 and I used her in act6 and it was better
    Yup easier to use against Act 6 AI
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I'm slowly getting to grips with Ghost's gameplay. I'm sure I'm not playing her quite right yet but I'm definitely improving.

My big struggle atm is that I'm trying to use her without needing Wasp's synergy so I'm trying to get better at timing her Specials but I'm constantly throwing her specials into their blocks - so that's a WIP :smile:

I just block and wait for a heavy. Doesnt work everywhere but gets the job done
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I do use her furies
    Unduped R3 being used in Act 6? No wonder you dont like her that much
    Max sig R5 with suicides and power boost ends 6.3 fights in 25-40 hits usually
    The hardest part about ghost imo is to know perfectly which SP you can counter with a heavy and which not.

There are a lot if tricks which you can use to heavy.
    The SP1 from Starlord for example can be heavied if done right

I do use her furies
    Unduped R3 being used in Act 6? No wonder you dont like her that much
    I don’t rank unduped champs past r3 I did that once with Hyperion and I hate looking at him
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    @Nojokejaym why we need Synergy for ghost ? She is Amazing even without Any wasp/hood synergy. Just need more practice with her.

Watch Those 2 Ways ,
    Those Way We can Use Ghost Without Wasp,
    Hope its Help New Ghost Players 😉

•1st Method Secure way to use Special 2
    Parry,Light Attack,Dash back use Special 2

•2nd Method Stay in block mode,When opponents Dash in ,Phase and use special 2

IceSnow said:

@Nojokejaym why we need Synergy for ghost ? She is Amazing even without Any wasp/hood synergy. Just need more practice with her.

Watch Those 2 Ways ,

I know how to play her without synergy I just would prefer the synergy
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Seraphion said:

I'm slowly getting to grips with Ghost's gameplay. I'm sure I'm not playing her quite right yet but I'm definitely improving.

My big struggle atm is that I'm trying to use her without needing Wasp's synergy so I'm trying to get better at timing her Specials but I'm constantly throwing her specials into their blocks - so that's a WIP :smile:

Why not just parry?
    IceSnow said:

Watch Those 2 Ways ,

Why do you need to attack after the parry?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Do you play MCOC?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

You don’t need synergies for her. However, Hood makes her the best champ in the game, followed closely by Wasp.
    GagoH said:

Seraphion said:

Why not just parry?
    IceSnow said:

Watch Those 2 Ways ,

Why do you need to attack after the parry?
    1. Parry works too but they can be stun immune or have limber
    2. If you have your precision buff you cant phase = no all crit on SP2

Guy's obviously a troll. His use of sarcasm in the face of people giving him solid and constructive advice confirms it.

you dont need to spread false lies
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

If you don’t like her, just keep it to yourself.
    There are ppl who loves her. And they literally won’t give a damn about your opinion.
    SknZn said:

There are ppl who loves her. And they literally won’t give a damn about your opinion.
    Or he can just have his own opinion. He's wrong, but entitled to think whatever he likes.
    SknZn said:

Freedom of speech, I ain’t going call people names or anything I’m just stating my opinion on something

Freedom of speech, I ain’t going call people names or anything I’m just stating my opinion on something

Aight bro, beat this timer
    Then lets talk about it.
    https://youtu.be/whgwrrS9TjA
    SknZn said:

Aight bro, beat this timer
    Then lets talk about it.
    https://youtu.be/whgwrrS9TjA
    why would i have to beat that timer, how does that determine or change how i feel about her atm.

why would i have to beat that timer, how does that determine or change how i feel about her atm.

Please can someone explain to me why people love ghost I recently got her like a week ago and I’ve been testing her out and I’m not impressed

Aight Lets answer your question.
    Why ppl love ghost? Because she can do that. There are only few champs that can beat that timer. Also great utilities.
    You are not impressed. Because you don’t know what she can do or you genuinely don’t like her, or just a troller who needs some attention.
    And like i said, keep your unbiased thought to yourself. You don’t have to convince how she is bad or normal to everyone. You said once and thats it. Also also what is impressive champ to you? Moonknight? Because he can throw two moon shuriken right. And that being said just stop.
    SknZn said:

Please can someone explain to me why people love ghost I recently got her like a week ago and I’ve been testing her out and I’m not impressed

Aight Lets answer your question.
    Why ppl love ghost? Because she can do that. There are only few champs that can beat that timer. Also great utilities.
    You are not impressed. Because you don’t know what she can do or you genuinely don’t like her, or just a troller who needs some attention.
    And like i said, keep your unbiased thought to yourself. You don’t have to convince how she is bad or normal to everyone. You said once and thats it. Also also what is impressive champ to you? Moonknight? Because he can throw two moon shuriken right. And that being said just stop.
    im not impressed because i guess my own expections were probably too huge and lol no i dont think moon knights impressive. as i can see you're butt hurt so you might as well stop responding
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Watch Those 2 Ways ,

@Seraphion @IceSnow

So I just pulled her, and I got the phase intercepts down, just struggling on making the sp2 crit without wasp.

When I try to parry, light attack, then phase sp2, they recover from the stun and either block or dex back before the sp2 can crit.

Is the time window really to the point that i have attack then phase sp2 the same exact second i stun them?

• angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Playing ghost without wasp is like playing basket ball with one hand tied behind your back. Yes its doable but not quite as effective lol
    Luckily I recently pulled a 4 star wasp