**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Seriously what the hell KABAM?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
If u want to create something like hall of heroes. And give revives and potions.
Then atleast could have made the
Boss fight nodes a bit doable for everyone. I mean.
What the hell.

Give the gift and take it away.
Already this champs have monstrous health pool and 6 star rank 3.
This is supposed to be an event for 5 year anniversary.
Already their block damage is way too much. And is the parry mastery working properly? Even using archangel and GR senergy perfect block doesn't working.
I tried to parry iron man iw soo many times. Armor break is showing parry not working.
Strange! What the hell.....

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    If you’re talking about parry stuns not applying, it’ll be the masochism node consuming the stun debuff
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Mephisto + WP Mastery eats this node alive 😈

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Agentk said:

If you’re talking about parry stuns not applying, it’ll be the masochism node consuming the stun debuff

I think he’s talking about freezerburn node combined with masacre is kinda bs as if you are immune to it you take energy danage
    Yeah. I was playing carefully. But it's i mean. I was easily intercepting his attacks. But freezeburn gives u a incen. Debuff. This is just asking for units and revives. Strange. If u can't play fine. Refine your skill. U can parry dex and intercept. Oh then one way to stop u. If u touch me u die. Seriously hilarious. Just to make life difficult for the mejority summoner who doesn't have access to insane units and paid ways.
    I mean i would never say anything about act 6 and variant. Cz they are for paid players. Cz as a free to play u will no way in hell can max out a 5 star like that let alone awkn it. It's fine. But bcz we are old players. Playing this for a long time we get it. Everything has a business value. Fine.
    But this was supposed to be a 5 year anniversary event. I mean. Hhhh. P.s. i have finished it bdw. But i burned a lot of my resources i was saving up for act 5 exploration. I passed in terms of skill. Failed against marketing strategy. Freezeburn with masochism. And Massacre. Seriously . I can imagine how tough absolutely ridiculous unfair chp. 4 will be. This was supposed to be an 5 year anniversary event. And playing this game telling others to play this game they don't count for us. Just go ahead suffer for 1k 6 star shards. And give back every revive u earned so far.

Befor fighting massacre u have to fight corvus and imiw and domino too. I get u can't always parry domino.
    Mechanism is like that. But it was strange to see imiw inflected with armour break against my 4 star corvus. But still he wasn't parried. He had 3 armour. I parried him. 2 armour break. 1 armour remained. And once all armour were broken. But still no parry. Never saw that before. Same with corvus. Not a single parry. Each perfect block. No parry. I thought the quest itself was bugged for certain fights.
    P.s. i am uncollected. So i understand how masachism works buddy.

Mephisto + WP Mastery eats this node alive 😈

I don't have a mephisto. And as for willpower. It soo damn difficult to unlock spacial mastery as free to play. Believe me. I was able to unlock 2 part of assassins. It took me ages to get units for those things. And it's not like if u unlock it u unlock all 5 stages at once. Unlock and again go buy. Hahaha. Unbelievable.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Night Thrasher is immune to incinerate
    Colossus is de facto freeze burn immune

Rogue might be an option
    Mister Sinister can reflect the damage
    And a friendly whats up from Crossbones
  • Let's not forget Iceman for Incinerate Immunity. Or Annihilus for BOTH Coldsnap and Incinerate Immunity (while the Cosmic Rod is active).
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I might sound like an idiot, but I used Aegon's heavy cheese method Seatin showcased in his video. Dude died in about 8 hits.

007md92 said:

Befor fighting massacre u have to fight corvus and imiw and domino too. I get u can't always parry domino.
    Mechanism is like that. But it was strange to see imiw inflected with armour break against my 4 star corvus. But still he wasn't parried. He had 3 armour. I parried him. 2 armour break. 1 armour remained. And once all armour were broken. But still no parry. Never saw that before. Same with corvus. Not a single parry. Each perfect block. No parry. I thought the quest itself was bugged for certain fights.
    P.s. i am uncollected. So i understand how masachism works buddy.
    You can’t parry stun imiw’s repulsor attacks. Corvus’ armour breaks are unrelated to the stun, they just occur on well-timed blocks, so it’s not strange at all that you were able to armour break but not stun him when parrying. Quest isn’t bugged.
    Thanx. This is i missed out on.

Let's not forget Iceman for Incinerate Immunity. Or Annihilus for BOTH Coldsnap and Incinerate Immunity (while the Cosmic Rod is active).

Just awknd my 4 star version. Have to take him to rank 5
    edited December 2019

007md92 said:

Agentk said:

I think he’s talking about freezerburn node combined with masacre is kinda bs as if you are immune to it you take energy danage
    Yeah. I was playing carefully. But it's i mean. I was easily intercepting his attacks. But freezeburn gives u a incen. Debuff. This is just asking for units and revives. Strange. If u can't play fine. Refine your skill. U can parry dex and intercept. Oh then one way to stop u. If u touch me u die. Seriously hilarious. Just to make life difficult for the mejority summoner who doesn't have access to insane units and paid ways.
    I mean i would never say anything about act 6 and variant. Cz they are for paid players. Cz as a free to play u will no way in hell can max out a 5 star like that let alone awkn it. It's fine. But bcz we are old players. Playing this for a long time we get it. Everything has a business value. Fine.
    But this was supposed to be a 5 year anniversary event. I mean. Hhhh. P.s. i have finished it bdw. But i burned a lot of my resources i was saving up for act 5 exploration. I passed in terms of skill. Failed against marketing strategy. Freezeburn with masochism. And Massacre. Seriously . I can imagine how tough absolutely ridiculous unfair chp. 4 will be. This was supposed to be an 5 year anniversary event. And playing this game telling others to play this game they don't count for us. Just go ahead suffer for 1k 6 star shards. And give back every revive u earned so far.
    What are you even talking about? Act 6 and variants not for f2p players?

This right here makes it evident how you need to work on both your mindset and your skill.

Just take any incinerate immume champ and take him down. It's just a freaking massacre lol.

007md92 said:

Agentk said:

What are you even talking about? Act 6 and variants not for f2p players?

This right here makes it evident how you need to work on both your mindset and your skill.

Just take any incinerate immume champ and take him down. It's just a freaking massacre lol.
    Just take it easy. And be patient and read before throwing comment. I said act 6 and need lot of 5 stars and 6 star. U can't even use 4 star sneergy. Cz they are restricted.
    F2p players don't have lessure to upgrade any champ they get. They also need time to get resources. And for varient. U need stacked perfect counter roster.
    Not every fight can be done by sparky or gwenpool. Yes my top 2 attacker. I have 30 5 stars. 5 of them are attacker.
    1 6 star. Which is black bolt.
    And even though my 4 star roster is really good. A 4 star unawknd corvus can't take on Varient. U need to play fast with him. And a 4 star ghost too. With wasp senergy.
    Whatever. I mean I know the basics.
    But just running around throwing comments without understanding the problem. Take it easy. Not everyone has good pulls.
    Gambit twice
    Juggernaut twice
    Sentinal
    Cable
    Daredavil twice
    Imiw
    Hulk
    And archangel.
    This are my last 5 star pulls.
    I am taking archangel and hulk. It takes time too. Jesus. R u a f2p?? Tell me... If not you won't be able to understand. So just ignire if u don't like something. Be happy with your skill and roster. Cheers buddy.
    P.s. i already mentioned i finished the quest.
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Havok?
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    Void did it
  • exeexe Posts: 56
    With void just don't hit on block and you are good to go 😆
    edited December 2019

Your comment isn't visible to me right now, but let me tell you that I spent like 35€ so far over the course of me playing this game.

Money does not play as big of a role as you'd like to believe. It might get you forward faster, but neither does it provide skill nor knowledge, both the actual important factors in content like variants or act 6.

U did it again. If it's not visible to u. Don't assume. I understand what u trying to say.
    And for the record. No wise owl comment were needed here.
    See what others tried to say. They were to the point. And i welcomed thier reply.
    Don't throw all high and mighty advise about skill and basic knowledge buddy.
    Go on. If u r happy with your skill and
    Progression and don't like this thread. Just ignore. 1st u directly just say i need to change my mindset. This is a mobile game for lessure time.
    P.s. i completed the quest.
    And what i tried to say is this boss node was terrible for lot of people. Freezeburn is difficult and pair it with masochism. Awful.
    I lost some resources i earned by playing the 5 year anniversary event. What's the point making this. Already they are long flights. 6 star rank 3 opponents.
    If my previous comment was visible to u. U would have ignored commenting again.
    If u r just gonna throw wise advice without even knowing what i said. Don't sweat it.
    Just be happy with your time with the game buddy.
    Seriously.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Seriously 007md92, you need to learn more about the game or get way better before complaining.

If you feel that the content is too difficult for you, there is no shame in not doing it. Just do what you feel you can handle.