**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019

From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

In the Netherlands we also celebrate 2nd christmas day on december 26th. So that’s an extra 24 hours we can wait πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‡
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…

From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

In the Netherlands we also celebrate 2nd christmas day on december 26th. So that’s an extra 24 hours we can wait πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‡
    In some places people dont celebrate a religious holiday as anything special so you can wait forever and get nothing too.

It's just another wednesday..no big deal
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…

And i also see unit based deals, which you guys didn’t forget to put.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189 β˜…
    I would just like to say Thank You to @Kabam Miike for working today before this spiraled too far out of control. LOL
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Joe35 said:

Would love a 6* AG. Got a 5* last year.

Nice, but not today sir :)

Is it just me or is it the same exact thing every year where entire day is filled with complaints on no gift, just to have a generous gift later in the day?

Yup every year the entitled brats come to the forums and cry that they didnt get what they felt they deserved for doing nothing.

Kinda sad really
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ECOMA said:

In some places people dont celebrate a religious holiday as anything special so you can wait forever and get nothing too.

It's just another wednesday..no big deal
    Relax dude, I was just making fun of all the impatient comments πŸ˜‰
    I’m having a blast reading this topic πŸ˜†
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dear Santa Miike,

I have been really, really good this year. I would like a generic 5* Awakening Gem.

Thank you for listening.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike withdraw whatever it was going to be! I’ve never known a community to be so ungrateful! If they buy an Odin they get a FREE 5* and OVER HALF a 6*

That’s your gift!

#dontgivetheungratefulagift!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Regarding C: because I have exams and am studying at the moment.
    Okay well, why are you not revising and say whinging on a MCOC forum? πŸ€”
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…

Wow. Entitlement at its finest. I didn’t get any Hanukkah gifts do you see me complaining? They owe you nothing.

Actually, they've given a season greetings gift for the last 2 or 3 yrs, so honestly it is disappointing...extremely actually! No need to be a Jerk to others btw clearly the majority disagree with you. I guess that's just how privilege works for some just like in the real world huh...
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Kabam Miike withdraw whatever it was going to be! I’ve never known a community to be so ungrateful! If they buy an Odin they get a FREE 5* and OVER HALF a 6*

That’s your gift!

#dontgivetheungratefulagift!

Yes, the people who are FTP should be grateful to watch the community great β€œfree” stuff for spending hundreds of dollars.

Damn ingrates. Rent or a half a 6*? Should be an easy choice right?

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Says the person posting this on their phone/tablet/computer. Wow...just, wow.
    Maybe he doesnt pretend to care about a religious holiday that's been over commercialized into a day of overabundance and entitlement
  • Mattman3000Mattman3000 Posts: 18 β˜…
    So this Christmas unit sale is pretty lame this year. Sorry Kabam, no money from me for 3 star champ with a little bit of shards. Try again
  • MrSir76890_MrSir76890_ Posts: 2 β˜…
    I'm a bit nervous that kabam isn't gonna give any gift out, but I'm holding onto the hope that we'll get one sometime today.
    Wozzy101 said:

I think some people are just a little frustrated as every year we get a Christmas gift as a thank you for playing. For the majority of the world, we are well into Christmas, it’s 7.40pm here in England. So a HAPPY CHRISTMAS GIFT loses a bit of meaning when it happens so late in the day, assuming it’s still going to happen.

And in Hawaii it's like 11 am atm so if they gave it to everyone at your time zone it would be the 24th for some losing any meaning at all as well..
    Funny how that works
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it'll happen. Christmas isn't over with here in the states which is how Kabam officiates its releases (sorry those abroad). let's keep the spirit of gifting going .... anyone want to gift me a GGC? :)
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381 β˜…
    Wozzy101 said:

I think some people are just a little frustrated as every year we get a Christmas gift as a thank you for playing. For the majority of the world, we are well into Christmas, it’s 7.40pm here in England. So a HAPPY CHRISTMAS GIFT loses a bit of meaning when it happens so late in the day, assuming it’s still going to happen.

Last year the gift came out at 3 PM EST, which is in 15 minutes. Have some patience
This discussion has been closed.