**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken; Void, Venom, Medusa, Quake, Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, Namor, Claire Voyant or Emma?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
Who should I awaken; Void, Venom, Medusa, Quake, Ghost, Corvus, Aegon, Namor, Claire Voyant or Emma?

Comments

• Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Void,medusa,ghost,corvus,aegon,namor are only the ones who really need it
    From these i would suggest aegon
    You can also use it on ghost(if you are very skilled playing her)
    Corvus gives the extra cheat death mechanic(that's useful sometimes)
    Medusa's damage really increases with living strands as her furies get stacked to 3(upto 6 if you include black bolt in the team)
    Void can apply a lots of intimidating debuffs which get converted to fear of the void and reverses opponents regen abilities

It is upto you what you require amongst these
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Let's see, the champions out of the list you gave us, which really need their awakened ability to be amazing are Void, Medusa, Ægon and Namor.

Venom, Quake, Emma Frost and Claire Voyant don't need it at all, Ghost and Corvus have nice to have awakened abilities but not worth a generic in my opinion.

I think that your decision should depend on the amount of sig stones you have, Void, Ægon and Namor are very sig stone demanding champions, take up whoever you can sig 200. If you're low on all sig stones, Medusa would be the right choice.

We can give further insight if you post your current roster, so that we can see what your roster needs and give advice accordingly.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Medusa's damage really increases with living strands as her furies get stacked to 3(upto 6 if you include black bolt in the team)
    Void can apply a lots of intimidating debuffs which get converted to fear of the void and reverses opponents regen abilities

Does Claire Voyant not require Awakening?
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

Priyansh7 said:

Does Claire Voyant not require Awakening?
    No,it gives her cheat death similiar to Phoenix but weaker
  • Options
    Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    All those champs are great un awakened except aegon goes from above average to beyond god tier he benifits the most of any champ & scarlett whitch
  • Options
    Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Aegon.
    Than use him to make 100% LoL and you'll got another 5* ag.
    *Stonks*