**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Ghost Rider experts needed

GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Okay so I was watching Unofficial Kabam Mike video on GR against Rogue , now GR special one has fate seal(nullifies all buffs). In his video he was able to rip away a permanent Regen buff. But when I try to do this , it doesnt work... So the question is , did kabam change this ?

Comments

• Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Maybe because its not 100% to apply a Fate Seal without Blade synergy. The best way to learn how champions work is to read description of his abilities.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★
    Yes, Kabam changed it in an update. Fate seal and nullify abilities no longer permanently remove a buff that is supposed to come back after a while
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 473 ★★★
    If thats the Rogue with 1% regen in Variant 3, she was fixed after a week or two when Variant 3 launched.

• Options
    edited December 2019

Yes, Kabam changed it in an update. Fate seal and nullify abilities no longer permanently remove a buff that is supposed to come back after a while

Hes talking about permanent regen not permanently remove of regen. Reading its complicated, i know.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★
    nOux said:

Hes talking about permanent regen not permanently remove of regen. Reading its complicated, i know.
    The OP is talking about Rogue's permanent regen buff not being permanently removed, like it used to.
    That really isn't hard to read, but apparently you didn't understood it
  • Options

@nOux I think you need to calm down bro , I read his abilities, that's why I'm here asking...I know it's hard to understand that forums are meant for help not being rude 🤔
  • Options
    How i am being rude by telling u that the best way to understand champion is reading his description? Did i called u names or how do u define word rude? I did it in the nicest way possible.
  • Options
    JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

@nOux I think you need to calm down bro , I read his abilities, that's why I'm here asking...I know it's hard to understand that forums are meant for help not being rude 🤔

It says prevent buffs for 5 seconds, which means the buff can activate after 5 seconds
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @nOux sorry man it just sounded like it came across rude was all.. my bad , and @Jtarun yeah I know but what I'm getting at is it didn't nullify the Regen even for the 5 seconds but it's not a big deal the question had already been answered that it was a bugged and had been fixed
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★

@nOux sorry man it just sounded like it came across rude was all.. my bad , and @Jtarun yeah I know but what I'm getting at is it didn't nullify the Regen even for the 5 seconds but it's not a big deal the question had already been answered that it was a bugged and had been fixed

Because. She hav Migt charge with when ther dash to u it removes your Debuffs that void don’t work to

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    Did we ever find out if blade was on the team?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Though, we can see that fate seal is applying..so nvm:) We also see that the regen is gone in the same image. Must be the mighty charge then? As stated above.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    As RakeYoung pointed out, kabam fix that rogue in variant 3. GR will not work. SS stagger stop her regen though. That is who I used to pass that rogue.