**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why didn't I get this

2»

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

You dont have to be so rude when responding. Ppl are trying to be nice and help you out. You should think about that before responding with comments like "nice try, and do u ppl not even read, and stuff like that. Being appreciative of ppl trying to help may get you the answer you seek. When ppl see your rude responses it turns them away from helping even if they know the answer.

They aren't trying to help me out all they are saying is why I didn't get it that's not helpful at all
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I had a similar thing happen to me but it went away upon restarting the game. I’m not sure what’s up with yours. Have you tried sending in a ticket, support might send you the units out if it’s bugged for you
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    You’re trying to cheat the system and it didn’t work. Move on.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why else would ppl be taking the time to comment on why it happened or may have happened if it wasn't to help with your question.
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

Crumb3307 said:

How?? Hmm by helping an alliance at 10k?? How is that cheating the system?? Last I knew that was called joining a Alliance
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    No one here is trying to mislead you, they're just stating facts; if you don't like the answers to your question, there's really nothing else that can be done. We can lie to you, but what is that going to accomplish.

The mods obviously aren't going to change anything for you either; they'll just repeat what they always say "contact support", which is the proper route, but definitely not for a quick resolution.

You've repeatedly said that someone you know did the same thing and was successful, but there's more than just one factor involved, it's not simply join a random alliance before a desired milestone.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Why else would ppl be taking the time to comment on why it happened or may have happened if it wasn't to help with your question.

They don't help they just point fingers just like @Crumb3307 just did
  • Options

No one here is trying to mislead you, they're just stating facts; if you don't like the answers to your question, there's really nothing else that can be done. We can lie to you, but what is that going to accomplish.

The mods obviously aren't going to change anything for you either; they'll just repeat what they always say "contact support", which is the proper route, but definitely not for a quick resolution.

You've repeatedly said that someone you know did the same thing and was successful, but there's more than just one factor involved, it's not simply join a random alliance before a desired milestone.

But that's exactly what my brother did
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Neotwism said:

You ask a question they respond and when you get an answer you don't like you say they are stupid and wrong so why would they help you?
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Maybe it's a bug. If you said the truth then the only possible explanation is it's a bug. Send a support ticket and if it doesn't work accept that you are unlucky this time.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

what part don't you understand? you may have contributed to someone's points, but not to this alliance's points. get to 930 and you'll have caught up like everyone else who started at zero. this prevents alli hoppers jumping in without contributing appropriately.
    Nope doesn't work like that my brother joined a Alliance when it was at 19k I joined at 10k and didn't get it stop trying to be all smart when you just end up looking stupid
    Why don’t you stop trying to be greedy!

Read what it says in red... also you DID NOT contribute, or Join The alliance in time.

They are the facts, whatever you’re waffling about.

Stop hopping to get 275 units to send your main account a GGC.

You’re one of the problems with the game, why can’t you just be happy with the gifting event, interwar of trying to find ways of manipulating it.

At end of day son, you’re not entitled.

Get over it.
  • Options
    At this point this guy doesnt want or need our help. We have given you answers and you refuse to believe the truth. So stop and just accept that your not getting those 275 units jeez
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

BabyMiike said:

what part don't you understand? you may have contributed to someone's points, but not to this alliance's points. get to 930 and you'll have caught up like everyone else who started at zero. this prevents alli hoppers jumping in without contributing appropriately.
    Nope doesn't work like that my brother joined a Alliance when it was at 19k I joined at 10k and didn't get it stop trying to be all smart when you just end up looking stupid
    Why don’t you stop trying to be greedy!

Read what it says in red... also you DID NOT contribute, or Join The alliance in time.

They are the facts, whatever you’re waffling about.

Stop hopping to get 275 units to send your main account a GGC.

You’re one of the problems with the game, why can’t you just be happy with the gifting event, interwar of trying to find ways of manipulating it.

At end of day son, you’re not entitled.

Get over it.
    No I'm trying to manipulate the game I wasn't in Alliance you suspect me to join an alliance with 0 points and plz do explain how I was manipulative towards the game by simply joining an alliance at 10k and trying to get the 275 that's not manipulative
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Neotwism said:

Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong, maybe they are rude. But you're the one that needs help, and if they are rude and you are rude and no one else wants to respond, only one person loses out there.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

BabyMiike said:

Neotwism said:

Maybe they are right, maybe they are wrong, maybe they are rude. But you're the one that needs help, and if they are rude and you are rude and no one else wants to respond, only one person loses out there.
    Yet some kids went and disagreed with every single one of my posts
  • Options

BabyMiike said:

DNA3000 said:

BabyMiike said:

Neotwism said:

Yet some kids went and disagreed with every single one of my posts
    People disagreed with your posts because you are being rude to everyone
    Go check most of them isn't me even being rude
  • Options
    Seems I me your the one acting like a kid if a small thing like ppl hitting the disagree button upsets u so much u have to comment on it. I would bet money some of the ppl disagreeing are adults who dont agree with your attitude when you're asking for their assistance.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Seems I me your the one acting like a kid if a small thing like ppl hitting the disagree button upsets u so much u have to comment on it. I would bet money some of the ppl disagreeing are adults who dont agree with your attitude when you're asking for their assistance.

I don't care about people disagree with me Alot you guys accuse me of being Sooo rude I deflected
  • Options
    You dont seem to take constructive criticism very well. Im done commenting because I don't want to keep refreshing this post. Soon it will get swallowed up in the bottomless pit of old and outdated posts that nobody looks through for years.
  • Options
    Talking about the 3rd Milestone in Ally Gifting Event (275 Units), not sure what the individual requirement was for that because it disappears once you’ve passed it.

Could it be you did some gifting before joining that alliance, and you had already exceeded what the individual requirement is for that 3rd milestone prior to joining.
    Even though you may not have already claimed that 3rd milestone with a prior ally, it could be that since you (individually) did not cross over that individual requirement level while in your current Ally that could be why you weren’t eligible ??

To argue a case here (and potentially ask Kabam thru a Support Ticket), more info would be needed...

Confirming your baby account was indeed already created (and maybe already reached level 15 ?) prior to gifting event starting ?
    Were you in any prior ally's earlier during this gifting event ?
    What points did you have while in earlier Ally, and what points did that ally itself already have when you left ?
    Did you gift anything else (more points) while inbetween ally's ?
    While you were “Alliance Shopping”, did you actually join and leave other ally's in order to find one still below 20,000 (or did you find an Ally under 20k just from Chat's with members).
    What was your points at time joining new ally ?
    And lastly (think this is only one you’ve answered so far) is what your new ally's points were when you joined (you said 10,000) ?
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    BabyMiike said:
    I'm pretty sure they turned off their notifications on being tagged..