**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Rebalance/Nefr?? What u think?

JayPafJayPaf Posts: 6
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
They are just [Removed by Mod] with us...I am really getting mad! First of all I am trying to do all of the quest to get as much rewards as possible, spending units like crazy to get it done, surely like everybody else..and I started to make records of my drops, for last half year I haven’t recieved any atleast demigod tier champion, 90% were 2014-2015...and if not it was Diablo or some **** like this....I got my Namor and Cull from featured cavs so I was really really happy with these pulls..I used my awakening gems, sig stones and rank them to rank 5! So I finally have something good for questing and I am pretty happy about it because 5* were really bad for me so now I have 2 only good champions at R5 and they want to nerf/REBALANCE them?? Sorry but this is not fair! And the fact I opened 30+ 5* and none of them were worth rank up makes it even worse...they give you bad champions, so you keep grinding quests, spending units in furious chase for 5-6* shards in vision of having fine drop like aegon, fury, omega etc but all u get is meme tier....this fact of bad drops made me thinking about stop playing this game but as most of u guys here I still have a small hope of that these odds of bad 5* will change...and now all I can read about is that the only joy on my account I get on R5 is gonna get nerf or rebalance? Srsly how much money you need to make to stop making this??? 1.4b in one cyber weekend and you still need to make hard for us? So we spent more?

they think it is easy to ramp up Cull? ( it is really not in endgame content!!!! ) and Namor takes very good practice and time to be good with him!

Please stop!!! Make sure what u are releasing before you release it! We pay you alot of money so make a team who will test new champs enough so this wont happen again! Because it is nonsense if you make GODTIER champions just to MAKE people spent thousands of units on getting them and then maxing them out ( because they are godtier ) and after half year you nerf them?? When everybody spent all resources on them? Who give me back 10k units I spent on getting this namor? Not even RDT is enough as a compensation if you do anything to these champions!!!!!
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    I believe it's for the best actually. As much as I know Namor fan boys would come at me for saying this, no champ should be able to not take 100% defensive damage from a sig ability. This was the reason 12.0 happened. And for those of us who where using scarlet witch and black widow before they "rebalanced" them...we still found them extremely powerful after 12.0. I don't think Namor would be nerfed useless. I think it'll probably be dropped from 100% to 88%-90% at Max sig. As for cull, everyone knew that was coming. They announced it a while back. They'd probably reduce his damage and increase his block proficiency which would make him an all round better attacker. The word used is rebalancing. We don't have to jump to conclusions.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    What changes are they making to Namor exactly?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    These posts are getting annoying already. People believing in conspirancy theories and false information is the main reason for these posts
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    We cant call anything a nerf as we dont even have the discussion from kabam on what its gonna be
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    My feedback is that if Namor is on the list they should have shared this previously. Just like every other time this year they dropped the ball on that key communication part if he is being nerfed. This could have been communicated previously and saved many people from ranking him after they got him over the last couple months.

He was never included on the list in the past so to include him now is the same underhanded thing that was being done that was making people frustrated 2-3 months ago which delayed the process.

Also I don’t care about balance changes in general but if we are going to be doing regular balance changes decreasing the worth of a champ then champ specific rank downs need to be a part of that process for every champ that is changed. Materials are too scarce to leave it to Kabam to decided when a change is enough to allow players to undo a move they made prior to that change. If kabam lowers the value of a champ then players need the ability to evaluate how that change fits into there roster needs and it shouldn’t be a punishment to them because they didn’t build the champ properly and decided to change the champ. Also that’s an individual players choice on the new worth of that champ not Kabam’s.

This doesn’t cover the money investment part(luckily I’m f2p so no need to worry for me) but covers the should I be worried about ranking this awesome champ I just pulled because I see the nerf hammer coming in the distance
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    my guess is he will not be able to stack fury off of l3 or they will reduce the potency. I do not think they will touch his sig ability

• Options
    I just say we do what they asked and wait and see rather than flood the forum with these posts
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Timone147 said:

My feedback is that if Namor is on the list they should have shared this previously. Just like every other time this year they dropped the ball on that key communication part if he is being nerfed. This could have been communicated previously and saved many people from ranking him after they got him over the last couple months.

He was never included on the list in the past so to include him now is the same underhanded thing that was being done that was making people frustrated 2-3 months ago which delayed the process.

Also I don’t care about balance changes in general but if we are going to be doing regular balance changes decreasing the worth of a champ then champ specific rank downs need to be a part of that process for every champ that is changed. Materials are too scarce to leave it to Kabam to decided when a change is enough to allow players to undo a move they made prior to that change. If kabam lowers the value of a champ then players need the ability to evaluate how that change fits into there roster needs and it shouldn’t be a punishment to them because they didn’t build the champ properly and decided to change the champ. Also that’s an individual players choice on the new worth of that champ not Kabam’s.

This doesn’t cover the money investment part(luckily I’m f2p so no need to worry for me) but covers the should I be worried about ranking this awesome champ I just pulled because I see the nerf hammer coming in the distance

The problem with just issuing rank down tickets is that doesn't refund all the materials many of us used on the champion. I pulled him in a cav crystal, used a mutant awakening gem on him and dumped 199 sig stones into him, most of those generic stones. A rank down ticket gives me back my catalysts, but what about my gem and sig stones?
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Speaking of rebalance, how is classic spidy doing compared to stark spidy or night monkeee?
    Balanced?
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Zayo_278 said:

I believe it's for the best actually. As much as I know Namor fan boys would come at me for saying this, no champ should be able to not take 100% defensive damage from a sig ability. This was the reason 12.0 happened. And for those of us who where using scarlet witch and black widow before they "rebalanced" them...we still found them extremely powerful after 12.0. I don't think Namor would be nerfed useless. I think it'll probably be dropped from 100% to 88%-90% at Max sig. As for cull, everyone knew that was coming. They announced it a while back. They'd probably reduce his damage and increase his block proficiency which would make him an all round better attacker. The word used is rebalancing. We don't have to jump to conclusions.

His 100% sig is the primary reason many summoners dropped cash on his cavalier crystals. If the product purchased no longer works as sold, I would expect refunds to be issued. We don’t know what the changes will or won’t be, but touching Namors sig ability will make the Shulk backlash look tiny in comparison.

That is not true. People rank him up primarily for his prestige. Primarily. Same reason top tiers have a lot of Max sig silver surfers. Prestige is why most people rank up Namor.
  • Options
    Zayo_278 said:

WHOz_R4GE said:

Zayo_278 said:

His 100% sig is the primary reason many summoners dropped cash on his cavalier crystals. If the product purchased no longer works as sold, I would expect refunds to be issued. We don’t know what the changes will or won’t be, but touching Namors sig ability will make the Shulk backlash look tiny in comparison.

That is not true. People rank him up primarily for his prestige. Primarily. Same reason top tiers have a lot of Max sig silver surfers. Prestige is why most people rank up Namor.
    Having said that...thor Ragnarok is also another champ you'd see as rank 5 Max sig in top tier Allys. Prestige is the name of the game and Kabam isn't going to mess with that.
This discussion has been closed.