**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL best team

Hi, I really want to go for LOL easy path and was wondering about what would be the best team for it since so many new awesome champions have been added. I was planning on taking Domino but recently pulled and awakened NF. Is he a better choice or maybe Ghost? What would you consider the best team to bring if you could choose from all champions. NB: I don’t have Ægon so I can’t use him. Thanks everyone

Comments

• Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost maybe
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Keniutek said:

People salivate over the new champs and stuff... but you can do LOL with Blade and GR alone. Regen on both, great synergy, what's not to love ;)

Yeah I know it can be done with a lots of champions, like SL, but I wanted to know what you would consider the best team to bring 😁
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Ghost is a beast for Labyrinth, if you know how to play her well, I'd recommend building a synergy team around her.

Ghost
    Wasp
    Ant Man
    The Hood
    Heimdall

Good luck!
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I did my first run with Sparky. He’s a good option for outside lane.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Maxed out or even 4/55 duped Ægon shreds Labyrinth
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    What's a reasonable minimum signature level for aegon for him to be favored over other choices?
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ægon
    Hela
    Angela
    Heimdall
    Proxima

Game....blouses....
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    My initial completion on easy path was this;

Infinite parry, huge incinerate, and critical bleeds;

Domino main attacker.
    Masacre for synergy
    Rhulk for synergy

Used him against colossus and falcon.
    Spidey r4
    Vulture for synergy.

Just don’t forget to use your potions on magik. Try to go full hp fighting against her. If you gonna need. I did that mistake and forget that if your health is low, labyrinth champs has high damage. So that limbo went crazy every time.