Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Stagger not working against Hyperion?

How is Hyperion still getting power gain while my SS has multiple staggers on him?

Comments

• Options
    RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    edited December 2019

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    What are the nodes
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

How is Hyperion still getting power gain while my SS has multiple staggers on him?

Next time load the pics in the original post. And secondly say the node or EQ. You are doing...
  • Options

Next time load the pics in the original post. And secondly say the node or EQ. You are doing...
    I loaded them in the original post but they were out of order so I re uploaded them
  • Options

Nothing special but basic attack+health that why I said is stagger not working on hype?
  • Options
    I’ll just stick with void for hype
  • Options

I loaded them in the original post but they were out of order so I re uploaded them
    Don’t explain you reasoning for it and not say what EQ or node your in. Like bro if your gonna beat around the bush this much for a bump in the post, your not gonna get an answer any faster.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Probably would have been better to post a video. From what I can see, the power gains have been nullified and that last one the power gain may have came before the last stagger
  • Options

RTFT