**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NO MORE LAZARUS NODE PLEASE

2»

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    life cycle silver surfer was way,, but way more annoying, specially for me that i never fought that node and i didn't get, but there is a page called youtube, and the forums help me to do it.

compared to doom or the always idiot mephisto, this wasn't so bad
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I don't agree with it being impossible and the stun immunity isn't related to the node. But I do agree in it being annoying cause it does require a decent amount of skill and it punishes you hard for messing up. If you get aegon down to 1% but screw up and die, then you go into the fight again and can only get 1 hit off before the Lazarus node kicks in and brings him back to 100% and if you die then the next fight he'll be back with 100% or so hp and 5 charges which means you're basically back at square zero except with 2-3 dead champs on your side...not impossible but annoying and requires a decent amount of skill.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    It takes skill to beat Ae

Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

There's a difference between fights that require skill to complete and cash grab. I think you should learn the difference.

Until they put a practice mode in, all these high skill required enemies are cash grabs imo. Beat his arse though, Surfer was harder imo.
    How is Aegon a skill based enemy? He has the easiest specials to evade, and almost no defensive abilities. It was one of the easiest EQ fights in recent months
    I was talking about in general. Fights that require a lot of skill are cashgrabs imo because there is no way to practice against them. But Aegon is a fight that is suited for more competent players. Is he super duper hard? No. But debuff immune, power gain, only damage with specials and Lazarus is not a cakewalk fight. The problem is that he starts the fight with 5 charges everytime. So you have to play a long nearly mistake free fight.
  • He may have been a bit a hard but I just used my 4* ghost and corvus and destroyed that matchup. There was nothing really hard, just need skills to intercept.
  • JingoJingo Posts: 32
    I think you mean Stun immune with Life cycle. That would be the real problem!

Aegon was easy but imagine silver surfer if he was stun immune (thank god not)
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Just gotta bring the pain, he was an easy fight, did a solo kill every time.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    “I have to pay attention, bait specials, read node info, and play accordingly? CASH GRAB!!”
  • PandayPirataPandayPirata Posts: 23

The Lazarus node should not be put in future content, it's very impractical and just a cash grab, especially on a stunning immune node it's nearly impossible to finish, I'm not saying it's impossible but for the majority of the players it's a kick in the balls fighting this months aegon on uncollected was very bad :( , please kabam take some suggestions from the community and don't put out content which has lazarus node plus stun immune, choose anyone of them it's fine but both of them together really spoils our day. Thank you have a good day:)

I understand your frustration. This could be very hard for a lot of players but I disagree that this is a cash grab.

You can’t revive your way out of this fight if you can’t maintain a high combo count.

The good news is it’s very doable. This is back to basics fighting. If he is below 1 bar or power, bait heavy then counter. If he is above 1 bar of power, bait L1. If you are good with intercept, you can also do that to minimize block damages. But I wouldn’t recommend intercepting if you’re not that good at that. You might lose your combo and he will gain Lazarus charge. If he is below 1 bar of power you can also hit through block to push his power up and then bait L1.

This is easier than you think. Good luck
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

There's a difference between fights that require skill to complete and cash grab. I think you should learn the difference.

Until they put a practice mode in, all these high skill required enemies are cash grabs imo. Beat his arse though, Surfer was harder imo.
    Stun immune is now cash grab? My brain can’t process how you come to think this. Just bait and learn to intercept. Not all that hard.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You want disagrees this is how you get disagrees
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    They made stun immune super easy by upping his power gain. literally all you have to do is bait specials and then hit him.
    Way easier than lifecycle
  • I actually thought the Lazarus node was incredibly easy, considering the AI's are rather aggressive in throwing their heavies and specials that are easy to dodge. I even thought the Captain Marvel from the previous Chapter was harder, and of course the BS Life Cycle Surfer.

I think I struggled more with captain marvel than all the other bosses
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I flew past this boss using Ghost and didn't think twice about it. Realized a lot complaining about how hard it was so on my final pass I used Ant Man and beat him no problem. Was a long fight, but it was easy. Ægon's specials are super easy to bait and evade. The power gain actually helps you in this case because he's at a bar of power after every combo. Just don't get hit.

I do think if they're going to add act 6 nodes to UC EQ then rewards need pumped up a bit. Although, I just think it's the people with no act 6 experience having trouble.

And if an EQ is geared toward Uncollected then should Act 6 Cavalier nodes even be in it? It doesn't bother me any, but I can see why others are mad.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Graydrox said:

It takes skill to beat Ae

Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

How is Aegon a skill based enemy? He has the easiest specials to evade, and almost no defensive abilities. It was one of the easiest EQ fights in recent months
    I was talking about in general. Fights that require a lot of skill are cashgrabs imo because there is no way to practice against them. But Aegon is a fight that is suited for more competent players. Is he super duper hard? No. But debuff immune, power gain, only damage with specials and Lazarus is not a cakewalk fight. The problem is that he starts the fight with 5 charges everytime. So you have to play a long nearly mistake free fight.
    It's uncollected. You should be able to do a 100ish combo at that point to finish a hard fight.

People complaining about some not having the skill to do X or Y. Well then stick to Master. Why do people think they deserve to complete uncollected, like it's a right and not a challenge? Oh yes, because you want the better rewards. How silly of me. Have been playing for 5yrs. I know my limits. I'm not finishing any variant anytime soon, but I can finish uncollected from time to time. When I can, great. When I can't, oh well. When I can't, I stockpile potions for next month and go from there.

It is what it is. Get over it already.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

And if an EQ is geared toward Uncollected then should Act 6 Cavalier nodes even be in it? It doesn't bother me any, but I can see why others are mad.

That I agree with. Content should be scaled properly. If going against the scale, then adjust the rewards to account for it.

But honestly, if you're uncollected and can't get a 100 hit combo going, you've got issues. Unless you really do lack any sort of basic skill and paid your way to ge there. But it's one month. Finish everything up to that, stop wasting resources, and save for next month.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I actually really liked that fight. I opted for goinflg 100 combo and then oneshotting him. It was rlly fun to prepare the attack and then just launch an IK Sp w Juke fury, 100 combo.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    This isn’t a cash grab at all. If you can’t keep a 40-50 hit combo, throwing revives at it isn’t going to help anyway because he’s just going to keep healing and regaining charges. I’m not even that skilled I think, and this was by far the easiest UC chapter 3 boss in a while. I one shot him everytime, including with a 4 star massacre I was really just trying to put a dent into him and test him out my first fight.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★

It can still be in future, just don’t be with power shield

Power shield is one of the easiest nodes in the game. The +400% special damage more than makes up for the no normal attack damage. Pick one of the many champs that do high SP damage anyway, and you can kill them in 3 or less specials.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I think a lot of summoners here don’t mind the long long long fight, no debuff and sp only to damage opponent.. I pretty much dislike prolong fights.. my fingers tend to cramp up, that is why I HATE long content.. it’s not about skill, it’s consistency, stamina and fingers that doesn’t cramp up (in my profession I use my hands a whole lot and need to be precise) not going to wear down my fingers or thump playing a game. The heavy to neutralize invulnerability I can deal with.. maybe 3x Lazarus is ok, but 5 is a bit much.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I love the lazarus node, I really hope we see more of it. I think it's a really fair node that has just enough difficulty to be interesting and fun but not be to difficult to be horrible.

As long as mighty charge isnt attached to it -_-
    I can’t agree with this enough.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Its not that difficult, also mysterio passive heal block cheeeeeeseeeedddddd
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    I found the Spider Gwen on life cycle before this Aegon infinitely harder... inherent evade, life cycle, mighty charge... yeah she was the real boss of this month's uncollected EQ!
  • Bugmat78 said:

I found the Spider Gwen on life cycle before this Aegon infinitely harder... inherent evade, life cycle, mighty charge... yeah she was the real boss of this month's uncollected EQ!

She was quite irritating for sure, lol. That SG drove me nuts. If you don't have a champ with a quick 1 hit heavy, or a means of controlling evade, that fight can get messy. By and far more annoying than Ægon was as the Boss.

So far I haven't seen anyone bring up Juke in regards to Ægon. If you can remember to switch up between medium and light combo enders, you'll stack a bunch of Passive Furies. Then you'll be chewing those Lazarus charges off with S1s when he gets close to death regardless of slipping up and losing your combo meter earlier in the fight. Personally, I had a ball with this fight!
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I realize it’s late and this months EQ is almost over but I just started playing the UC level and found that Warlock completely shuts down the Lazarus node if you get his virus going. Might not be much of a help now but something to keep in mind if anyone sees this node in the future. He might shut cut down lifecycle as well but not sure. I already finished that chapter
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Fun fact: the highest difficulty of 5 difficulties is supposed to be difficult.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    This was the easiest 3.1 boss node ever.

Should have done it with thing as boss or someone. Aegon is a joke as a defender
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Silver was body slamming me with his board lol