Options

What’s the difference between The Battlerealm and Battleworld

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Ever since the release of the trailer for Marvel Realm of Champions (MROC), I’ve noticed that it takes place on BattleWorld. It probably gets explained in Act 4 but I read those transmissions a long time ago and have probably forgot them all. So if anyone would be kind enough to explain what the difference is between The Battlerealm and BattleWorld it would be very helpful. Also I’ve heard about the Maestro dying on BattleWorld, I wonder what that’s about too and apparently his death caused this secret war that the trailer talks about? And apparently Thanos was the one who banished the Maestro to BattleWorld maybe?

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think battleworld is inside the battle realm, correct me if I’m wrong
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    SknZn said:

I think battleworld is inside the battle realm, correct me if I’m wrong

Yeah, Battleworld is a part of the Battlerealm.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Battle world was basically created by Maestro in the middle of Battle realm
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    Battleworld is the planet at the centre of the Battlerealm which is where all those asteroids and sh!t are floating. It's in the dialogue of this month's event that the planet at the centre of the realm is Battleworld.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    So where does it say about the Maestro going to BattleWorld and dying/being murdered? At the end of Act 4 we see him getting punched by Thanos, I thought that killed him but apparently not.

• Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    edited December 2019
    Spelling
  • Options
    Wait a minute, I thought batteworld was the planet being destroyed by Galactus and the planet Mr Fantastic thought was uninhabited, if it’s been destroyed how is the watcher taking us to battleworld for MROC?
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Naim54321 said:

Wait a minute, I thought batteworld was the planet being destroyed by Galactus and the planet Mr Fantastic thought was uninhabited, if it’s been destroyed how is the watcher taking us to battleworld for MROC?

No, Mr Fantastic was bringing Galactus to battleworld but once he founds out that battleworld has inhabitants living on it. He decided to prevent it from happening.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Naim54321 said:

No, Mr Fantastic was bringing Galactus to battleworld but once he founds out that battleworld has inhabitants living on it. He decided to prevent it from happening.
    So then how does Galactus come without a signal/without Silver Surfer being alive? Also what’s the time gap between us fighting Silver surfer and Galactus coming and fighting us? And if the Watcher has sent us to BattleWorld how will there be more events?
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Is the planet in the middle Battleworld? I found this photo on the first video of the Story So Far
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Naim54321 said:

Naim54321 said:

So then how does Galactus come without a signal/without Silver Surfer being alive? Also what’s the time gap between us fighting Silver surfer and Galactus coming and fighting us? And if the Watcher has sent us to BattleWorld how will there be more events?
    Just because we fought Silver Surfer doesn't mean he's dead.

Just because Mr Fantastic was trying to summon Galactus doesn't mean it's him that's going to show up. He could easily accidentally summon someone else.

I'm going to answer your questions in this way: imagine, at the end of this month's EQ, there's a final line of dialogue: "The Story Continues..."

Or possibly (taking a leaf from the James Bond films) "The Silver Surfer will return in..."
  • Options

Naim54321 said:

Naim54321 said:

Just because we fought Silver Surfer doesn't mean he's dead.

Just because Mr Fantastic was trying to summon Galactus doesn't mean it's him that's going to show up. He could easily accidentally summon someone else.

I'm going to answer your questions in this way: imagine, at the end of this month's EQ, there's a final line of dialogue: "The Story Continues..."

Or possibly (taking a leaf from the James Bond films) "The Silver Surfer will return in..."
    So does that mean the Event quests that happen after the trial of Reed Richards is before Galactus comes? The Rise of Devourer Motion comic is actually something that will happen in the future?