**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So many cheaters in the gifting event...

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
Plenty of lists out there and proof confirming many top players have bought fraudulent units. Support hasn’t done **** even after sending in numerous tickets.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They won’t do anything and tbh knew this was going to happen when they opted to have the event
  • So how do you know they haven't or are not already doing things?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

So how do you know they haven't or are not already doing things?

History shows the gifting even is full of scams by these same people year after year
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    @ECOMA You have only been on the forums a month. How long have u been playing the game to know what history shows during the gifting event? Kabam could be implementing punishments right now and we have no way of knowing.
    Neotwism said:

@ECOMA You have only been on the forums a month. How long have u been playing the game to know what history shows during the gifting event? Kabam could be implementing punishments right now and we have no way of knowing.

I've been in game since like February of the first year the game qas out of beta so all but the very very beginning.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    And you just now decided to join the forum? Wow
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Most people just use Line/Discord as well as redit.

Neotwism said:

Pretty much but yea have the 4 year title in game like a 1.2 or 1.3 m rating
  • GrizzleGGrizzleG Posts: 17

Neotwism said:

What's that even supposed to mean? Most players of this game do not participate in let alone regularly visit this forum.

That's pretty obvious lol.
    True that. I’ve been playing for like 4-5 years. Never bothered to check out the forums. Didn’t really need to with discord/line and all the YouTube videos. In fact I only joined the forums when Kabam had that first “vote on who to buff next” thing. I still hardly come here. Just came to see if there was anything in the gifting event drama yet. So yeah, the forums is not an accurate representation of the “veteran community”, it’s simply a representation of the people that even bother to come here.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    It is only cheating if you break the rules, the gifting event didnt say the winner would be who spent the most. What rule was broken? People make a big fuss over this, next year we may not even get a gifting event. Maybe a solution would be playing the game and taking it for what it is, it's just a game. I spent on the gifting event, simply because I enjoy the game most of the time. I used to not spend anything, but here lately, I think Kabam is doing a better job. We have had alot of fun stuff added to the game. I thought the gifting event was fun, the generic gem on Christmas was very nice.
This discussion has been closed.