**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revision of Seatin's Tier List - Player input required!

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
@Seatin released a new video on the updated tier list for January 2020. You can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uRsOgSvHc

Now, this is not the new part. The new part is that @Seatin is going to revise the tier list the coming months.

This is important as so many players base their decisions on this list: whether to rank-up a certain champion, use a certain champion, etc. It trickles down in so many aspects of this game. @Seatin's list is, as far as my knowledge, the only regularly updated list and thus the reference for everyone. For new players, terminology like god tier comes directly from @Seatin's tier list.

But @Seatin can't do this on his own. He asks for us, the players, for help. Which champions do you think are overrated? Which champions do you think are underrated? Or how can the tier list be improved?

So help @Seatin and either post your improvements in the comment section of the YouTube video, or here in this thread.

Comments

• Options

Love my Duped sig 200 5/65 Hyperion x

Ok?
  • Options
    Stewman said:

Was it really necessary to tag him 500 times in the same post?

He only get one notification, so why not?
  • Options
    RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    edited January 2020
    Are you seating by any chance? This is some good promo btw. Made me watch the video and I pretty much agree with your list
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Rulllor said:

Are you seating by any chance? This is some good promo btw. Made me watch the video and I pretty much agree with your list

And that's why I tagged him six times 😂😂😂

But thanks for the endorsement, those little (wo)men need more love.
  • Options
    Thi101 said:

I’d also promote Spider-Gwen to God Tier, as she has so much going on for her:

Against Unblockable special attacks, her evade chances are above 500%, which is enough to bypass pretty much all AAR in the game.

She has slow debuff, making her one of the best counters to evade and Unstoppable champs (like Thing, Nightcrawler and even herself)

Her damage output is great (specially if you’re using the “Gwenom Rising” synergy) and can be enhanced by stacking charges with her SP1

While playing as her, I really feel she has an above average crit rating (but this might be just my impression)

After a SP3 she causes extra direct damage with every hit for a period of time, making her a good option for safeguard and other damage cap nodes and abilities.

Her power control on SP1 and SP2 is pretty nice and very useful when bating specials, as the opponent’s meter won’t charge any further if they are suffering from Enervate.

She has evasive abilities that can be as high as 35% (w/o Gwenom Rising) or 21% (i guess, with Gwenom Rising).

And she is the only evade champ (that I know) that will not attempt to evade while blocking, which really helps out if you want to parry something.

Thx for coming to my TED talk

I think I saw your comment on the YouTube video as well. I definitely agree with Spider-Gwen. Any champion that is MVP for both Maestro and The Collector is a god tier champion in my book.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Thi101 said:

I’d also promote Spider-Gwen to God Tier, as she has so much going on for her:

Against Unblockable special attacks, her evade chances are above 500%, which is enough to bypass pretty much all AAR in the game.

She has slow debuff, making her one of the best counters to evade and Unstoppable champs (like Thing, Nightcrawler and even herself)

Her damage output is great (specially if you’re using the “Gwenom Rising” synergy) and can be enhanced by stacking charges with her SP1

While playing as her, I really feel she has an above average crit rating (but this might be just my impression)

After a SP3 she causes extra direct damage with every hit for a period of time, making her a good option for safeguard and other damage cap nodes and abilities.

Her power control on SP1 and SP2 is pretty nice and very useful when bating specials, as the opponent’s meter won’t charge any further if they are suffering from Enervate.

She has evasive abilities that can be as high as 35% (w/o Gwenom Rising) or 21% (i guess, with Gwenom Rising).

And she is the only evade champ (that I know) that will not attempt to evade while blocking, which really helps out if you want to parry something.

Thx for coming to my TED talk

I think I saw your comment on the YouTube video as well. I definitely agree with Spider-Gwen. Any champion that is MVP for both Maestro and The Collector is a god tier champion in my book.
    Yeah, that was me :3
    And I agree with one of the Replies on it. She will probably be a top tier choice for the Grandmaster as well
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    You seem very attached to Mr. Willis... as mentioned above this seems like very over the top promotion
  • Options

You seem very attached to Mr. Willis... as mentioned above this seems like very over the top promotion

It is a joke. Jeez just stay on topic.
  • Options

just a list why the big deal? do you love him in secret?

I'm just going to ignore that ignorant remark.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Personally i like legacy's newest tier list
  • Options
    Patchie93 said:

Problem with other YT'ers that they don't regularly update their tier list. Lagacy made a new one after more than half a year.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Is it on his YouTube page?
  • Options

Patchie93 said:

Problem with other YT'ers that they don't regularly update their tier list. Lagacy made a new one after more than half a year.
    That being said, his tier list makes me raise my eyebrows. Dr. Strange and Man-Thing as good as Ghost Rider? Guillotine as bad as Diablo? Vision AOU as good as Rocket Raccoon? Dormammu as good as Loki? Medusa is not omni tier? OG Daredevil as good as Gwenpool and Night Thrasher? They are too many questionable champion places to make Lagacy's list on par with Seatin's.
  • Options

Patchie93 said:

Is it on his YouTube page?
    Yep, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6aDDQtmHAI
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Just.........nvm........🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Tier lists are useless and for sheep. Just do what makes you happy. fight the power.

I agree every tier list are useless and pointless. if everyone plays with the same champions the game will become boring, dull and no longer fun to play
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Seatin is over rated do what you like dont follow others
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★