**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your MCOC New Years Resolution.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What's y'alls MCOC NY resolution? Mine with a little luck would be to get Domino or Rogue as a 5*

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mine is to 100% act 5 and take my 6* psylocke to r2
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Current priorities are reaching Cavalier before the end of January, and grinding all the units and 5* shards I can get to go for Guilly 2099 and Doom in the featured 5* and each of their featured cavs coming in February.

Before 2021 I want Act 5 explored, 6.2 (maybe 6.3) completed, v2, v3, v4 completed and explored and Labyrinth completed, maybe full exploration if I get the champs for it. Only option I have right now for Lab is Stark Spidey, might change in the future though, especially if I manage to get Guilly.

I'm also starting to track my monthly progress, after seeing an ally mate having done it for last year.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Well, I already reached UC before New Year. I think I will just advance in the game, getting more crystals and more rank ups.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Stop buying Cavalier crystals.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I am quitting MCOC now as it drastically affects my time which i can use it for other activities in my life(which is quite dull right now)
  • Mine is to beat my alliance mate to Cavalier
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    sleep more play less.
  • My priority for 2020 is doing a full court press on Variants. Dependent upon how things look in the Abyss of Legends will dictate how much attention gets paid there. My other main goal for 2020 is to stack units like it's going out of style. I'm hoping to snag a 5 or 6* OG Vision the next time he comes around.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I want to finish act 5 and possibly get cavalier.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I'm very happy with how I play MCOC.
    I don't do anything I don't feel like doing. No pressure.
    If I feel like arena today, I grind. If I don't, I don't. Same with AW. And even monthly content...11 months of the year I enjoy knocking UC out. But when there is that 1 month that it doesn't feel fun, I just don't do it.
    MCOC and I get along just fine. 😊👍

So my resolution is to keep playing in the way that is fun for me.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Spend less is my resolution
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    My goal is to save units for July 4, Cyber Weekend and the gifting event (if they do it again, TBD). Also to 100 percent Act 5 and start on the Variants, which I have so far ignored.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

I like to tell other players, if I could do it (get Cavalier), you can, too. I used some revives and potions, but I had saved those for a few months as prep. Cavalier is only 6 paths, and I pushed my way through a couple of chapters at a time, taking time off between to save some units/potions/revives/boosts. I'm not so highly skilled as some players.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Nick1109 that isn`t really a resolution is it? That is more of a wish.
    Mine would be to just have fun with the game. In december I pushed really hard to get act 5 100% and variant 4 100%. It got me 2 very nice rank 5 5*. My resolution is to just chill and lay back the next couple of months. Do some arena, some AQ and a little event quest here and there. Rest up, and when the time comes, burst in variant 3.

True alright well NY wish.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Nick1109 said:

What's y'alls MCOC NY resolution? Mine with a little luck would be to get Domino or Rogue as a 5*

Is Rogue that good? I just pulled her as my latest 5* and was disappointed.

Warden out ~
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    I need to figure out the Champion 6.2, other than that, finally need to finish LOL.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Finally getting my first 6* champion
    Completing (and maybe exploring) Act 5
    100% a Uncollected EQ for the first time
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    edited January 2020

Edeuink said:

I like to tell other players, if I could do it (get Cavalier), you can, too. I used some revives and potions, but I had saved those for a few months as prep. Cavalier is only 6 paths, and I pushed my way through a couple of chapters at a time, taking time off between to save some units/potions/revives/boosts. I'm not so highly skilled as some players.
    Can't stress this enough. Just the login calendar, offers, free gifts (generic awakening vs random class), sigil difference, black iso market. Even if you have to spend units, push to get cavalier as soon as possible
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Spend less time playing this game
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Nick1109 said:

Is Rogue that good? I just pulled her as my latest 5* and was disappointed.

Warden out ~
    Me I think it's just personal preference I don't believe people get too hyped when they get her but I got her as a 4* when I first started and I love her out of all the champs I fight the best with her so try her out just know I'm jealous lol
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    To try and limit my spending to only july 4th, black Friday and sig stone deals
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Become Uncollected.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    100% all variant,lol and act 6.1