**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected event

Team ,

I completed 5.2.6 but I am still not able to open Uncollected event in monthly quest please open it

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Naro24 said:

Team ,

I completed 5.2.6 but I am still not able to open Uncollected event in monthly quest please open it

what level are you?
  • Think you need Level 40 for Uncollected stuff like new Calendar/crystals and UC Quest.

Which is part of the current problem with game now, ppl can race thru 5.2.6 in so little time because they can get a ton of high champs very quick and easy now.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Think you need Level 40 for Uncollected stuff like new Calendar/crystals and UC Quest.

Which is part of the current problem with game now, ppl can race thru 5.2.6 in so little time because they can get a ton of high champs very quick and easy now.

And then they struggle with UC and complain.
  • Hi Kabam i am lvl60 and cavalier but this month my UC is locked i cannot play there. I see my UC title is not showing maybe the reason? I sent emails but nothing came back. Can you please check for me and fix please.
  • torCrea said:

Hi Kabam i am lvl60 and cavalier but this month my UC is locked i cannot play there. I see my UC title is not showing maybe the reason? I sent emails but nothing came back. Can you please check for me and fix please.

Did you just get UC and Cav this month ? Might have to wait until new monthly before UC quest unlocked.

Or, maybe they took away your UC status because of cheating ??
  • Naro24Naro24 Posts: 3
    Naro24 said:

Team ,

Naro24 said:

Team ,

I am at level 58
  • Naro24Naro24 Posts: 3
    I am at level 58