**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken medusa or cmm

Who benefits more from a cosmic gem medusa or cmm

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Medusa gains more benefit from her sig than Cap imo
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    CMM don't really need it but it's a nice boost. Medusa needs the gem more.
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Since rn i am working on V3 100% and once it's done i am going for cavalier but i don't have a 5* NF so i might not even use cmm that much so medusa then?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    save
  • Options

save

For who?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Medusa needs it more, but cmm is by far the better champ, personally I’d go for cmm, the indestructible gives her great utility, but it’s persnal preference tbh
  • Options
    I mean i started using cmm less and less in stuff where i can't bring NF since her charges expire so quick lowkey i just use her as kamikaze to deal damage to bosses
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Medusa will gain fury buff every 3 seconds (max of 3). The sig levels ups the % of when autoblock will trigger. So if you awaken her, you are gonna need to pump in some sig stones to get full use of that mechanic. If awakened, she can be a pain in AW def cause of the autoblock and helpful if you are a sloppy fighter (like me lol)

CMM will gain indestructible when she sets off binary ignition. The sig level determines if it last from 6-12 seconds, with the cooldown timer going from 60 seconds to 40 Second. IF you awaken her, you don't need as many sig stone to get good use of it. Depending on the opponent, they will probably already be KO'd before you need to worry about the cooldown timer.

If it was me, I'd pick medusa, purely for the fury buffs, but either is a great choice.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Brie Larson all day every day.
    Edit: She is top 10 prestige and her indestructible is invaluable.

With that said, she is very usable with out her sig, while Medusas damage output and being viable on defense is dependent on her sig ability.
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Medusa needs it more. CMM's sig is nice to have, but not necessary.