R2 Cull Obsidian or R2 Venom

SupermancaSupermanca Member Posts: 225
Both Cull and Venom are unduped six stars.
I have cosmic overflow and need to take one of them to R2.
I am completely lost because Kabam has not yet announced what will happen to Cull.
What would you guys do?

Comments

• TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Member Posts: 239
    My vote is Venom as well. My 5* R4 does wonders
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★
    Venom ftw
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    Venom
    Terra said:

Love my Duped 5* R1 venom x

No offense but what's with the x at the end of all your comments? Seems like a useless thing to add
    I assume it means hug as someone people use the term xoxo for hugs and kisses so I guess the x is supposed to be hugs
  • Nah01Nah01 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Venom.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I'll go against the grain here. I have my 6* Cull at R2 and have no regrets. He has his limitations, as champs do, but I personally just find it so satisfying to smash your opponents the way he does. His animations and specials are just fun and rewarding to launch. If you dont have a desperate need for either champ, rank up whichever you find most fun to play.

I'll go against the grain here. I have my 6* Cull at R2 and have no regrets. He has his limitations, as champs do, but I personally just find it so satisfying to smash your opponents the way he does. His animations and specials are just fun and rewarding to launch. If you dont have a desperate need for either champ, rank up whichever you find most fun to play.

So basically you're saying venom ftw
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Member Posts: 506 ★★
    My vote is Venom...we all know he's a amazing champ and most importantly not potentially getting nerfed lol Good luck!
  • Nah01Nah01 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Right now Cull Obsidian is only good if you intercept and heavy all the time which is a very risky playing style and on top of that his damage will be nerfed which is incredibly stupid from Kabam who has long history of misjudgment.

Venom is much better.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    Venom
  • SupermancaSupermanca Member Posts: 225
    Thank you so much guys. I ended up taking venom to R2. I cleared most of the lanes with just Venom in variant 2. What an awesome champ. Also killed it in dungeons; he lasted more than my other champs normally do. I never had him as a 4 or 5 star that is why I was not sure what to do with him. Awesome community thank you guys.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Cull has damage and after kabam adjustment, hopefully they make him have improved block proficiency and sustainability for other content.

Venom is a utility champ, all spider-verse champions evasion will fail, his sp1 regens a bit of health when use on opponents that have buffs, when opponents is at 17% and below; Venom gains true strike ability.