We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

You need to fix your ordering!!!!

I just accidently bought 10 grandmaster crystal instead of 10 cavalier crystals. I didn't notice my mistake until after I opened them and went back to get one more. I just got ripped off thinking the cavalier crystals were on sale.
«1

Comments

  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,159 ★★★★★
    Clerey defrinds in couler to
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,159 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

    How exactly is that their fault?

    how is it not? i was used to the crystals being in a specific location add to that the heading of the crystals says "Cavalier" I thought I was buying cavalier crystals. I paid real world money for this.
    But the cystal is more poppel to
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,159 ★★★★★
    And not grey
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    edited January 5
    Gamer said:

    And not grey

    i didn't notice in my excitement thinking it was on sale. I assumed that the sale was going to end soon as the 2018 champs crystals were expiring in less than half an hour. Yes i made a mistake but Kabam made it really easy to make.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,159 ★★★★★
    edited January 5
    Starhawk said:

    Gamer said:

    And not grey

    i didn't notice in my excitement thinking it was on sale. I assumed that the sale was going to end soon as the 2018 champs crystals were expiring in less than half an hour. Yes i made a mistake but Kabam made it really easy to make.
    Not really u culd just not be in a rush
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    Gamer said:

    Starhawk said:

    Gamer said:

    And not grey

    i didn't notice in my excitement thinking it was on sale. I assumed that the sale was going to end soon as the 2018 champs crystals were expiring in less than half an hour. Yes i made a mistake but Kabam made it really easy to make.
    Not really u culd just be in a rush
    yes i was in a rush thinking the sale was just about to end. the heading Cavalier and the re-ordering on top of that made it easy too easy to make the mistake. I will contact support and see what they have to say. Maybe Kabam needs to look at removing the heading Cavalier but then again I wouldn't have made that mistake if the crystals were where I expected them to be.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285

    Starhawk said:

    Starhawk said:

    How exactly is that their fault?

    how is it not? i was used to the crystals being in a specific location add to that the heading of the crystals says "Cavalier" I thought I was buying cavalier crystals. I paid real world money for this.
    Cavalier Crystals are purple and say "Cavalier Crystal". Grandmasters are a orange color and say "Grandmaster Crystal" on them. There is a banner that says Cavalier on the border of the Grandmaster. Grandmaster Crystals are also under the Cavalier ones.

    100% your fault. There is an absolute clear distinction between the 2.
    it is not 100% my fault. A few factors made it easy to make me make the mistake. This is predatory tactics from Kabam.
    No it's not. The word Grandmaster is all over that crystal tab. There is only 5*'s on the tab background. They are a different color. They are cheaper because you are cavalier.

    There isn't any tactics at all. The 2 tabs are always right next to each other.
    You didn't pay attention.
    You are looking for someone to blame.
    Take responsibility for your mistake.
    Move on.
    your saying Kabam shouldn't take responsibility for their mistake (of messing up the ordering)? I think I have heard all I need to hear from you. Move on.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 198
    What he means is that the crystal location was in ordering and knew where there are and now they are out of order. Sometimes when I want to cash in battlechips for regular arena crystal I head over to crystal section and out of nowhere the regular arena crystal tab is at the above screen and not in the bottom screen when scrolling all the way down. Same with other crystals that aren’t supposed to be there in a wrong location. Little hard to explain.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    Daddrieda said:

    What he means is that the crystal location was in ordering and knew where there are and now they are out of order. Sometimes when I want to cash in battlechips for regular arena crystal I head over to crystal section and out of nowhere the regular arena crystal tab is at the above screen and not in the bottom screen when scrolling all the way down. Same with other crystals that aren’t supposed to be there in a wrong location. Little hard to explain.

    thank you. I'm not trying to say I did not make a mistake but I made a mistake I wouldn't have made if the ordering had been normal (and if the ordering alone was ok I would have been pissed at myself and moved on and said nothing). I have been cavalier since the first week and never made the mistake prior to the ordering mess up.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,159 ★★★★★
    Yes the Oder is out of something yes always changes but make mistakes thuget cystal was one sales when ther havet Ben anything about is dumb.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 815 ★★★
    edited January 5
    Crystals tend to move in the lineup. This is nothing new. You can try putting in a support request explaining YOUR mistake and they may be able to help you. But I don't think you'll find much sympathy here. Kabam didn't make you buy any specific crystals. The crystals didn't just move this one time to entrap you into buying the wrong type.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 665 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

    Starhawk said:

    Starhawk said:

    How exactly is that their fault?

    how is it not? i was used to the crystals being in a specific location add to that the heading of the crystals says "Cavalier" I thought I was buying cavalier crystals. I paid real world money for this.
    Cavalier Crystals are purple and say "Cavalier Crystal". Grandmasters are a orange color and say "Grandmaster Crystal" on them. There is a banner that says Cavalier on the border of the Grandmaster. Grandmaster Crystals are also under the Cavalier ones.

    100% your fault. There is an absolute clear distinction between the 2.
    it is not 100% my fault. A few factors made it easy to make me make the mistake. This is predatory tactics from Kabam.
    No it's not. The word Grandmaster is all over that crystal tab. There is only 5*'s on the tab background. They are a different color. They are cheaper because you are cavalier.

    There isn't any tactics at all. The 2 tabs are always right next to each other.
    You didn't pay attention.
    You are looking for someone to blame.
    Take responsibility for your mistake.
    Move on.
    your saying Kabam shouldn't take responsibility for their mistake (of messing up the ordering)? I think I have heard all I need to hear from you. Move on.
    You said yourself that you made the mistake. And you opened them. They've been really clear about this in the past. If you didn't open them then maybe they could help, but it's done.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285

    Crystals tend to move in the lineup. This is nothing new. You can try putting in a support request explaining YOUR mistake and they may be able to help you. But I don't think you'll find much sympathy here. Kabam didn't make you buy any specific crystals. The crystals didn't just move this one time to entrap you into buying the wrong type.

    maybe predatory is a harsh word for it but the Cavalier heading was always missleading (I know I'm cavalier I don't need a heading for it). The ordering being a lot more messed up at the moment just added to the confusion at the time. I guess I'll just see what Kabam support has to say.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 284 ★★
    His fault was not double-checking before hitting enter, but the order of some of the crystals seems to rotate recently.

    Good lord you need to work on your delivery, D
  • Crystal Order is still something listed as “UNDER INVESTIGATION” in the current Known Issues thread, and does not appear as being fixed in upcoming January release notes.
    So looks like at least another month of randomly changing order to the different crystals tabs.

    A while back they had same problem with Glory Store, location of T5Basic and T2Alpha had moved (for a while). I think I recall some people did end up getting refunds for mistakenly purchased lower versions of Cats.

    But in OP case of actually having opened the crystals, it is probably not something they will refund.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 160
    While I see why you are upset it probably would have been better just to ask them to fix it and say it caused you to make a mistake.i hope you get compensation but probably not
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Well damn.. i thought I was the only idiot.. this happened to me a couple days ago.. granted i don't think it was kabams fault.. i simply wasn't paying attention.. i opened a ticket and they are still looking into it.. i don't think you'd get much done to address the issue by posting on the forums about it..
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    John757 said:

    I don’t think he liked his pulls so he wants a refund

    nope i did get a 5* (which is a miracle from these). I made a mistake but one that could have been avoided had the ordering not been so messed up.

    Honestly I don't expect a full refund. guess i'll see what happens.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 285
    Waynedavy said:

    While I see why you are upset it probably would have been better just to ask them to fix it and say it caused you to make a mistake.i hope you get compensation but probably not

    that is the point I was trying to make although my delivery wasn't great. I should know better than to write a thread while upset. I should have waited an hour or so :)
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,570 ★★★★
    Would you even be moaning if you pulled 6 God tier 5* though?

    Thought so
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,161 ★★★★★
    Now that's what I'd call an oof moment.
Sign In or Register to comment.