**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus/double crystal options are due

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
The game is becoming bloated with champions. The chances to land a champion you are looking for is becoming less and less. Therefore, crystals should move to a default double/triple option crystal to make up for this. Just like the Nexus crystal but maybe just 2 options initially. Hit disagree if you doubly agree.

Also, saying you disagree counts as a absolute give your life to my cause endorsement of my idea. Thankyou all. And g bless.

Comments

• Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    I hit agree because I disagree
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Looks like we have a couple Paladins to fight for the cause. Lead the charge.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Yeah pulling great champion is hard,but pulling Elektra 3x straight is not so much
    I'd rather normal crystals to stay and make nexus more accessible
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maybe not default, but for 50% more shards offer this
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    While I’d love for that to be the default, even that isn’t necessary. As long as the option for the Nexus exists. There’s no reason that long time players of this game should have to endure pulling a 5* Iron Patriot 12 times, or other garbage champs for sig stones in whet. It’s discouraging. Nexus crystals brought a new level of enthusiasm to the game, please make them a regular option and not just a cash purchase.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Maybe not default, but for 50% more shards offer this

I feel like this is too much of a premium. Maybe 10-20%? I only had 1 Nexus pull and was still choosing between 3 chumps.