**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who did u guys use to beat 6.1.5 xbones?

2»

Comments

• Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    H3t3r said:

R3 unduped morningstar...

show me the way
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    Woozie said:

Omega Red is one of the best options, Iceman is there too but it takes like 400 hits to outdamage the regen

yes iceman option in first run but if you gonna 100% not easy with iceman coz bane sucks only omega can do easly
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Quake
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Just curious; anyone try it w/ manthing? He’s bleed immune but idk how well his poison works against vigor
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Morningstar once you ramp her up, she goes beast mode on Xbones
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    Used ghost on the main back when that content dropped. Piece of cake. Used corvus on the f2p a fortnight ago and it stung a little but he got the job done as well. Both r4s at the time too
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59

I'm really struggling to get this crossbones down, I can get to him with not too many issues but I just dont seem to be able to out damage his regen. Ive watched several youtube vids and they make it look so easy! All the gear and no idea, any suggestions/tips?

You could use dormammu. Nullify the regen with the sp1. Might work unless I'm seriously missing something about that fight right now
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    I used quake and a bunch of revives, maybe its not the best option but works when you get rid of the ability accuracy reduction (at least for completion)
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    I used Omega. He went down like a sack of potatoes
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Would Void work here?
    is the heal a buff? so high rank Loki or Rogue?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Rolo_max said:

H3t3r said:

R3 unduped morningstar...

show me the way
    You need alot of pots and a heimdell to build her up then it takes alot of revives at least for me as i only had 2 souls
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Cassy said:

Would Void work here?
    is the heal a buff? so high rank Loki or Rogue?

I’ve seen someone do it w/ void by only parrying and sp1s. I’m not too confident that Loki and rogue can do it although they could possibly steal vigor regen to out heal biohazard
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Aegon it’s about 300- 400 combos