**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Mutant treiler is out! & Sunspot?!

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Fox era of x men has it's good times.
X men 1st class,
Logan & Deadpool was tremendous successful. Logan is one of the all time greatest oscar worthy.
I hope this one is R rated too.
Looked like a thriller.
Fox's marvel movies were not afraid to go out of the box and tackle social issues and go r rated. Ofcourse number were low. But would have loved to see some of their r rated universe.
Hope sony learns from them and go R-rated with venom and morbius.
P.s was that sunspot in the end?? That would be sick! Rock on!

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/W_vJhUAOFpI

Yes that's sunspot
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Oh hell yeah! Feels good!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Fox era of x men has it's good times.
    X men 1st class,
    Logan & Deadpool was tremendous successful. Logan is one of the all time greatest oscar worthy.
    I hope this one is R rated too.
    Looked like a thriller.
    Fox's marvel movies were not afraid to go out of the box and tackle social issues and go r rated. Ofcourse number were low. But would have loved to see some of their r rated universe.
    Hope sony learns from them and go R-rated with venom and morbius.
    P.s was that sunspot in the end?? That would be sick! Rock on!

It's already confirmed to be PG-13. Maybe they'll release an R rated version later
  • Don't ignore Magik! I can't wait for this.

My jaw dropped when I saw her arm start to morph. That was sick! Been patiently waiting over 2 years for this one! Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Magik, and Moonstar/Mirage. Any chance we might see Mirage, Wolfsbane, or Cannonball find their way into the contest sometime soon on that note? 😁
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    This looks like it is based on Mirage's and the New Mutants struggle against the Demon Bear. I like the dark approach they took to this one. It could be quite an excellent superhero thriller if executed correctly. Excited for something fresh in the genre.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    this looked crazy. i'm hyped.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    this looks so better then last time trailer dropped!! cant wait for wolfsbane,cannonball to enter contest! solid new symergies for magik and even sunspot perhaps? 👀
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I want this to be good but it’s been plagued by production problems from the start. Lots of reshoots, character addition and subtraction. They were so soured on it that they were considering sending it straight to Disney plus for awhile. Hope somehow they pulled a Rogue One and made something good out of a mess.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    The trailer is finally here!!! It gives me hope bases are on their way... ok maybe not
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Don't ignore Magik! I can't wait for this.

She looked beyond wicked in the trailer. Most excited for her no question.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The trailer is finally here!!! It gives me hope bases are on their way... ok maybe not

SOON
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Still can’t believe this has been on hold for 2 years. I’ve been excited to see magik on the big screen. I know they are changing the ending since originally Fox was going to tie it to mister sinister with Jon Hamm playing the role but I’m okay with them going a different route.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Hopefully Fox can work together with Marvel to ensure it’s greatness it deserve.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Don't ignore Magik! I can't wait for this.

Just watched the trailer looks very interesting and as marvel fans I think it's a must! I'll have my tickets in April! 😎
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming this doesn’t fall under the Main Marvel Studios Umbrella with Super Kev!?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

I’m assuming this doesn’t fall under the Main Marvel Studios Umbrella with Super Kev!?

It does not, it was made while Fox still had rights to the property.