**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Age of Apocalypse

How cool would it be if kabam did an age of apocalypse event? It would be an awesome opportunity for them to release apocalypse as a playable character, and release some of the best alternate timeline mutants marvel ever produced, like one handed wolvie, jean, blink, one eyed cyclops, dark beast, sugar man, holocaust, good guy magneto. I'd be thrilled with any of those! It could even be a 2 month event to drop some of these characters.
Just brainstorming. It really bums me out when I try to talk my friends into playing this game and I'm like, yeah, you can play as your favorite marvel characters and clear the fun end game content, and they say, like deadpool? Wolverine? Scarlet witch? Well...no...not those ones, that's only for the beginning haha. So give us alternatives kabam! Oml is NOT the ideal 5* wolverine haha

Comments

• @MetroidBlaster Age of Apocalypse is hands down my favorite mini series event ever! I would be over the moon if they added Blink to CoC. She was one of my favorites. Obviously the big bad Apocalypse would be ridiculous in CoC. Getting Weapon X from AoA would be pretty sick too. Heck, the myriad of alternates from AoA could EASILY stretch over 6 months in adding 3 per month, lol. The 1 eyed Cyclops. Jean Gray looking truly bad arse. Magnus and his Wiley looking hairdo. Morph looking all like Powder with a cape, lol. The list goes on and on.

@Wakandas_Finest The Onslaught series comes in a VERY close 2nd for me as well. Pretty much tied with Fatal Attractions. They are kind of interwoven as Onslaught wouldn't have existed without the events of X-Men #25 when Xavier reduced Magnus to a vegetable (and poor Wolvie getting his Adamantium ripped from his skieleton... still makes me cringe thinking about it). Onslaught would be a WICKED character to join CoC.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I think we’re pretty much guaranteed him at some point. Looking on the champion puzzle, it looks like there’s a spot just for him surrounded by AA, Psylocke, DPX and X-force Wolverine. I’m guessing those will be his 4 horsemen in this game.
  • Dude apocalypse would have to be 10x better then the next best mutant! And mutants as we know Dominate the game.

Then again kabam will find a way of nerfing him even before he gets programmed.

What will happen is his abilities will be datamined and everyone will be disappointed with what the read until he gets released and wrecks
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97

Dude apocalypse would have to be 10x better then the next best mutant! And mutants as we know Dominate the game.

Dude apocalypse would have to be 10x better then the next best mutant! And mutants as we know Dominate the game.

What will happen is his abilities will be datamined and everyone will be disappointed with what the read until he gets released and wrecks
    We all know Kabam.
    Apocalypse will be a wet noodle.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

We all know Kabam.
    Apocalypse will be a wet noodle.
    just like silver surfer
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    If it comes with AoA Sabretooth, then count me in.

With all of the alternate characters that could come out of AoA, they could plan this as a year long event 🤷‍♂️
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

@MetroidBlaster Age of Apocalypse is hands down my favorite mini series event ever! I would be over the moon if they added Blink to CoC. She was one of my favorites. Obviously the big bad Apocalypse would be ridiculous in CoC. Getting Weapon X from AoA would be pretty sick too. Heck, the myriad of alternates from AoA could EASILY stretch over 6 months in adding 3 per month, lol. The 1 eyed Cyclops. Jean Gray looking truly bad arse. Magnus and his Wiley looking hairdo. Morph looking all like Powder with a cape, lol. The list goes on and on.

@Wakandas_Finest The Onslaught series comes in a VERY close 2nd for me as well. Pretty much tied with Fatal Attractions. They are kind of interwoven as Onslaught wouldn't have existed without the events of X-Men #25 when Xavier reduced Magnus to a vegetable (and poor Wolvie getting his Adamantium ripped from his skieleton... still makes me cringe thinking about it). Onslaught would be a WICKED character to join CoC.

I normally dont quote whole posts just to +1 but AoA, Fatal Attractions and Onslaught are my favorite events in the x-universe.

I still have all these in boxes, all direct from the US which wasnt easy to do here in Australia in the '90s. We got reprints here, minus the holograms/special covers etc.