**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 3 3.2 kang quest bug

Chapter 3.2 long distance relationship path is causing my champs to lose health immediately upon gaining a weakness and should only reduce attack rating. Is there something else im missing or is this a bug from new update?

Comments

• Havoc614Havoc614 Posts: 17
    I have videos but dont know how to post them on here
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    If you're referring to Void, that (money grab) is by design. I've seen CapIw work, I used 1 revive with boosted Ghost+Hood, as phasing mitigates the degen.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    As mentioned if this is referring to the Void fight it is by design. Void deals damage for each unique debuff on the opponent. Your best counters are ones that can shrug off debuffs quickly. Personally I used Ægon and he worked really well.
    It is void but his debuffs aren't even on me when i start losing health
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Havoc614 said:

It is void but his debuffs aren't even on me when i start losing health

The long distance debuff is as his weakness. So yeah. Nothing new, move on or unit it.
    So they count that node as one of his debuffs. Thats so shady. Lol
    As long as its not gonna happen rest of path i can plan around it. Thanks
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Havoc614 said:

So they count that node as one of his debuffs. Thats so shady. Lol

Its voids ability any debuff on you counts power lock 1 node in aw does it too
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Void causes damage on all debuffs. That's one reason I enjoy running the resonate mastery with Void. That weakness gives extra damage as an additional debuff, as well.