**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Warlock lose all his ability reduction capacity after the update?

jerrysgujerrysgu Posts: 6
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I ranked up Warlock mainly for his ability reduction. The ROL juggernaut only got 2 unstoppable out of 10 specials. This was great!

But now, after the update, with the same synergy team the same juggernaut gets 10 unstoppable out of 10 specials, which means that Warlock's ability reduction is 0. I tested three times and the results were the same. I am very confused, is the unstoppable ability purely offensive since it triggers only after Jugg's specials?

Please let us know, kabam, if it is just a bug after the update or a serious nerf, since it basically wipes out all of the Warlock's ability reduction capacity.

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    He no longer affects defensive ability accuracy (things that trigger when you hit them)

His ability accuracy reduction only now applies to offensive ability accuracy (things that trigger when they hit you)

It now correctly works with his description

I believe juggs unstoppable isn't considered offensive or defensive so I don't think it should affect it but could be wrong there
  • Options
    jerrysgujerrysgu Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    I understand that, but Jugg's unstoppable is exactly "offensive ability accuracy (things that trigger when they hit you)." It does not occur when Warlock hits him, right?

I tried many times, no matter how many layers of virus on him, the unstoppable triggers 100%.

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Actually it activates when using a special doesn't matter if it hits you or not.

A decent test would be against a max sig magik see how often her limbo triggers when she hits you to go over a bar
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Def ability is like ability will work better as defence(Evade, unstop,...)While offensive ability is ability that help to atk like fury,crit rate,...
    The juggernaut is def one cause unstopable is clearly uses for defence, no one use unstopable-base champ to work as attacker, specials have nothing to do with it
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    slacker said:

Def ability is like ability will work better as defence(Evade, unstop,...)While offensive ability is ability that help to atk like fury,crit rate,...
    The juggernaut is def one cause unstopable is clearly uses for defence, no one use unstopable-base champ to work as attacker, specials have nothing to do with it

no, defensive abilities are those that trigger while being attacked, while offensive abilities are those that trigger while attacking: in Jugg's case, he activates his unstoppable while throwing a special, so it's an offensive ability and should be stopped by warlock.
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    jerrysgu said:

I ranked up Warlock mainly for his ability reduction. The ROL juggernaut only got 2 unstoppable out of 10 specials. This was great!

But now, after the update, with the same synergy team the same juggernaut gets 10 unstoppable out of 10 specials, which means that Warlock's ability reduction is 0. I tested three times and the results were the same. I am very confused, is the unstoppable ability purely offensive since it triggers only after Jugg's specials?

Please let us know, kabam, if it is just a bug after the update or a serious nerf, since it basically wipes out all of the Warlock's ability reduction capacity.

10 out 10 is an extremely small sample size when you're dealing with a 70% success rate. You may want to test it a bit more before you break out the pitchforks.

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    slacker said:

Aegon?
    Thing?