Options

All my two stars maxed acorn issue.

Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Any suggestions how to complete this if all my 2* are maxed, I already have 2* punisher and other rare 2*?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,794 ★★★★★
    Do you have the 2-star sabretooth that is given to you in the beginner difficulty?
  • Options
    Yes I do :(

• Options

• Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Sell a couple, get in the phc and upgrade it
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Just sell 5 or so common ones like Ironman, Rocket Racoon, Magneto and Storm and keep opening up PHCs. Worst case you'll only get one of those and you'll just be down a few 2*s for a while
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    that is why I say do not always max up every champ u get ur hands on! last yr too something like this happened. I only rank up those which are fun to play with either due to their animation or effectiveness. now I will be ranking up the 2* like slow but steady wins the race tortoise! 🤣
  • Options
    I might have to sell sabertooth then do basic to get him again then dump a gem in him.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Midias12 said:

Yes I do :(

Sell him, then get him from the eq and upgrade him again
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ignore the objective, 5000 acorns isn’t likely to make or break the event.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★

Ignore the objective, 5000 acorns isn’t likely to make or break the event.

You don’t know that. It might make or break it for me.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 820 ★★★★
    Midias12 said:

I might have to sell sabertooth then do basic to get him again then dump a gem in him.

That's honestly my thought exactly. But it would be so much nicer if Kabam also gave away a 2* Squirrel Girl or Nova, like they did with Captain Marvel. It would be an amazing gesture towards completion of this event, instead of forcing many people to sell their champions.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I sold my 2 and 3* unstoppable colossus, and getting loyalty daily crystal again, pulled the 2* on first attempt
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Speeds80 said:

I sold my 2 and 3* unstoppable colossus, and getting loyalty daily crystal again, pulled the 2* on first attempt

That seems to be the best option, since having UC at max sig doesn’t change what you get when duping him
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,757 Guardian
    gohard123 said:

Doesn’t make sense that we have to sell a champion for that requirement. They should give us a 2* squirrel girl or nova.

There's a reward with a trivial requirement that the game gives everyone guaranteed opportunities to achieve, but because it involves an activity some people just don't want to do the requirement doesn't make sense. I guess requirements only make sense if everyone can ignore it and it just automatically happens without them having to do anything they wouldn't do anyway.
  • Options
    bobozaur2bobozaur2 Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    I am glad that newcomers have a chance to get rewards but developers should also think about collector players. I have all 2* and 3* champions maxed out. Would it be ridiculous for you to see a target like raise one 3* champion 10 levels or have over 150 maxed? (same for 2* but different numbers). It would be, but at least I could also be able to to nail all achievements. If this is too ridiculous, sell some low * rank down cristals...
    Thank you!

I hope that someone from Kabam spend some time in reading all our messages
  • Options
    _Tumi13__Tumi13_ Posts: 2
    I can't sell mine at all😭😭😭
  • Options
    _Tumi13__Tumi13_ Posts: 2
    What do I do
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    you can sell dude
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    this post did not need to be revived......
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I was confused about the topic when seeing the post, and then knowing the date was Jan 9.......ai...