**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are the rewards/items on the Acorn Store so 2016?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Dear Kabam,

Another MEH and MEME level event. Your Nick Fury Event last year should have become the DE FACTO absolute minimum to what a monthly event + side quest should be.

That there is no 5* Awakening Gem present on the store makes it look like that near end game and end game players were taken in consideration while planning for this event.

Who in your corporate team, dropped the ball again this month?

Geeez....

Comments

• Options
    The rewards have not scaled to consider Cavalier tier players, that's the point of this rant.
  • Options
    And the purchase limit is just...................well.................
  • Options
    1000 6* shards limit .... then you pull a 6* Deadpool for the nth time? 2500 6* limit would have made more sense.
  • Options
    There were great monthly event quests last year. Why reinvent the wheel when they could just replicate what was already a "best practice"? Don't huge corporations normally improve what has already been considered by stakeholders as "best practice?"
  • Options
    And so ironic, I did specify in my OP about "end game" players.
  • Options
    Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    RoninMan said:

Well Mr. End Game. The rewards are pretty good for the effort invested. Probably one of the better rewards for effort invested in my recent memory, especially when you include all the solo event milestones you get alongside the store items. I believe what you’re looking for drops two weeks from today. If you don’t finish it 100% right away you have no room to complain.

This is my favorite forum post of the day. It’s almost midnight here so I guess you’re the Jan 8 winner!! Congrats! Your 2* hero is in the mail ;)
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I agree with Demonzfyre. These ungrateful players will never appreciate what they get no matter how good it is, this is a great event, easy rewards for minimal effort.

Honestly? If you don't think these rewards are enough then you don't deserve to keep them. Go whine, no one cares.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Still waiting for the line: "Oh, now I see where the awakening gem is"

He wouldn't admit it. Even if he did, he'd complain about it being a RNG based reward. He's only done that like 100 times.

I bet he even complained about the free 5* generic AG.
  • Options
    Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    End game player who runs map 5 and plays in silver war... ok lol.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    keep rant dude.. burn it burnnnn
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    raffster said:

1000 6* shards limit .... then you pull a 6* Deadpool for the nth time? 2500 6* limit would have made more sense.

You can get 1500 6* shards....
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It is already one of the best event months, do OP still unhappy with it?