**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My First 6 star!!!!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

I'm so happy with my 6 star Sentinel. The best thing is that he doesn't need to be duped. I can't even level him up because all my tech iso went to Ghost but when I took him to variant 3 quest 1 the She Hulk path. I completed the quest without even realising it. I'm so happy.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Congrats! I just pulled a 5* sentinel yesterday and I’m looking forward to trying him out.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Yes! Thank you!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He also has a heal block/armor break on the SP1. I believe he has some kind of Regen with the SP3 but I've never looked into it.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yeah I love my 5* even un awakened. Great mrsinister counter and there is regen in sp3
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    One of the absolute best 6*s in game... Congrats!
    Thanks all!
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    That is a great pull, especially for your first 6 star.
  • AnbeiAnbei Posts: 120
    My first 6* is Invisible Woman. B)
    Yes. I was very scared, thinking about all the bad pulls i could get. But Sentinel is Great.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Grats. My first 6* was deadpool xforce which really bummed me out...but my second 6* was Corvus so i dont complain anymore on bad pull :)
  • CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    Congrats!

I pulled my first 6* yesterday too. So stoked

CKLIM said:

Congrats!

I pulled my first 6* yesterday too. So stoked

That's a great pull. She's the best champion in the game and doesn't need the awakened ability. I use my 5 star R4 everyday.
    Anbei said:

My first 6* is Invisible Woman. B)

Great!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Sentinel is a great first 6*

He doesn't need to be duped (helps a bit to speed up analysis charges but not necessary), you can steamroll Variant 3 if you haven't already, and always good to have a strong double immunities champ on your squad.

Congrats