**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa Armor Breaks

NJohn26NJohn26 Posts: 1
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Medusa doesn't seem to apply armor breaks after her initial armor shatter expires. I was completing Variant 1 and noticed it during the fights against Sentinel and Ultron.
I use Android 10, T-Mobile, WiFi connection and the brand new update.

Comments

• https://youtu.be/73OaOefY7IA

Video evidence of this! Please fix this as soon as possible. This hurts her utility so much

iPhone 7, latest update
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Yes after the update I've faced the same issue too.
    Her first set of armor breaks apply but after the first armor shattered expires, her medium attacks don't apply armor breaks.
    The sp3 however in addition to the armor shattered applies one armor break for some reason and after it falls off the only way to apply an armor shattered is another sp3 :((

Hope this gets fixed soon.
    I just took her to r4/lvl55 today :(
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Same. Was using her in Variant 4 and after armour shatter expired I couldn't apply any more armour breaks
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    Just after the update i found out that medusa is again broken. After you apply the first armor shattered and armor break you can not apply anymore armor break by medium hits or sp1. She can not even re apply the armor shatter by the again using sp1. This is a complete joke on medusa. Please fix it. I was fighting against black panther civil war when i found this and this cost me a big time as she is my 4/55. @KabamMiike @Seatin @RichTheMan @Lagacy help us to get our Medusa back please
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    I tested her on many other champs across different game area and nothing change. Once her armor shatter expire she can not apply any armor break anymore and only way to get the armor shatter or break back is by sp3 which is really annoying. Help us
  • Ir0nM8nIr0nM8n Posts: 33
    Same issue here, thought of making the post and then saw one :(
  • Thank you to those who provided details on what they were experiencing and where they were experiencing it. The information has been passed along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    Hey Kabam. Medusa can’t armor shatter more then once per fight anymore? This must be a bug right?
  • Gaurav363Gaurav363 Posts: 37
    yup i noticed the same.....only can shatter armor after special 3 is it some kind of secret nerf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gaurav363 said:

yup i noticed the same.....only can shatter armor after special 3 is it some kind of secret nerf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

It’s a bug, calm down
  • It's not a secret nerf y'all. This is a bug.
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23
    edited January 2020
    I can confirm this. After that 1st armor shatter expires, you can no longer apply further armor breaks or another armor shatter. You gona need to sp3. And then, same problem after that sp3 and armor shatter expire.

Tried on ROL and duels, same results. Please fix
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Also she cant applie 2 stacks of armor breaks / armor shatter.
  • RorieMcRorieMc Posts: 3
    Same here, really annoying as I'm trying to 100% act 5 and need her for the Ultron boss! :(
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    @Kabam Zibiit any updates this is a pretty major bug for a character like Medusa
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Medusa has been getting it rough lately, damn how much more can she take. She’s taking bug after bug lol
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    I think at this point if they can't get her working correctly, they need to offer RDT for people that ranked her up for her specific abilities. This is an extended issue that they can't seem to get right. Remove the champ from the game and issue compensation.
  • dsdsdsds Posts: 20
    I have made post about same issue yesterday.its pretty big impact on my roster since I only have Medusa as a good cosmic champ and now I'm having problem on uc eq.
    Hoping it will solve soon
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    We need solution now!!!!!!
  • Good New everyone! We have a fix coming for this later today. We're currently testing it out and getting it ready to be pushed. We'll let you know when it's ready.
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23
    Thanks for the quick update! @Kabam Miike
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Good New everyone! We have a fix coming for this later today. We're currently testing it out and getting it ready to be pushed. We'll let you know when it's ready.

Can u guys also add to the fix an additional armor break for when she applies 2 armor shatters? Because ever since the change to her shatter that also applies 1 armor break it is no longer possible for her damage to increase with the 2nd shatter, it literally does nothing now, because when u apply 2 shatters u still only apply 1 armorbreak and since the armor reduction and resulting damage increase is now tied to the armor break instead of the armor shatter u only reduce their armor once instead of twice like u used to be able too, when i r5d her it was very easy to hit 13k mediums and 8.5k on each hit of her sp2 at 5/65 and now its 9-10k mediums and 5k per hit on sp2 at 5/65 with 2 shatters, the change to the way her shatter works cut her damage by a HUGE amount, what do u think? Can we do anything about it?
  • Hey everybody,

This fix should be out now/very soon!