**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No Nutty Calendar [Edited by Mod/Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    I updated both of my devices yesterday and today and still don’t have the calendar
    Android and iOS. The android update was available sooner. Just got the iOS update a few hrs ago
  • If you just updated one device today (as well as maybe the one from yesterday if it was not updated until AFTER the normal 8pm US-EST calendar tick-off time last night), you have to wait until the next 8pm time (tonight) before you will see the calendar.
    Odd that the updates aren’t available in the respective app stores in a timely manner for everyone
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Skxxxty said:

Odd that the updates aren’t available in the respective app stores in a timely manner for everyone

They come out for everyone on iOS at the same time and everyone on android at the same time, sometimes the store is buggy and doesn’t show it, but if you delete and download Mcoc again it will be updated
  • Skxxxty said:

That's not under our control, unfortunately.

Now, if you updated after you had already claimed the Calendar rewards for today, you will not see the Calendar change until today. But if that is not the case, let us know.
  • Skxxxty said:

If you know the updates have come out, but your device just does NOT show them in the Updates page of your AppStore (so doesn’t know to auto-update it either), then just either go search for the MCOC App or go to your list of all installed apps. There you should see that it shows an update is available, and just apply the update from there.
    Thanks guys
  • Hey All,

Did you update to the newest version of the Game AFTER you collected the rewards from the Calendar yesterday? Even if you collected them on a Different device that did not yet have the update?

If so, your Calendar will not appear until the Calendar reset later today.

But don't worry! I understand the frustration of not being able to play the new Content, but there are more than enough Acorns available this month to make up for what you've missed.

If this is not the case for you, please let us know, so we can continue to look into it.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I updated the game nevertheless but didn't receive baskets yesterday
  • VyzaVyza Posts: 4
    There hasn't been two in a row lol
  • VyzaVyza Posts: 4
    Like epic looked fun aswell and we dont get the rewards from it either
  • Lord_J17Lord_J17 Posts: 11
    Help didn't receive nutty calendar after the update support not working wat to do?
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Me too
  • BigraduBigradu Posts: 10
    edited January 2020
    Same here and with others from my alliance. Got the store, the content, no calendar. Logged twice or three times, restarted the phone... nothing. And the first quest os over soon, no chance to make it.
  • Hey all,

I've had many of your cases looked into, and all of them were the case where you updated AFTER claiming the Calendar rewards, or claimed the Calendar rewards on a Device that had not updated. Assuming you are updated now, you will receive the Calendar when the Calendar resets later today.
  • Hey all,

I've had many of your cases looked into, and all of them were the case where you updated AFTER claiming the Calendar rewards, or claimed the Calendar rewards on a Device that had not updated. Assuming you are updated now, you will receive the Calendar when the Calendar resets later today.

Will we get the rewards from the past 2 days of the calendar?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

Hey All,

Did you update to the newest version of the Game AFTER you collected the rewards from the Calendar yesterday? Even if you collected them on a Different device that did not yet have the update?

But don't worry! I understand the frustration of not being able to play the new Content, but there are more than enough Acorns available this month to make up for what you've missed.

If this is not the case for you, please let us know, so we can continue to look into it.

The problem with this statement is that still, by no fault of mine, I’m missing out on Acorns I could have spent in the store...
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    DukeZman said:

Hey All,

The problem with this statement is that still, by no fault of mine, I’m missing out on Acorns I could have spent in the store...
    apparently there are more than enough ways to get them however i feel your pain in that instead of earning yesterday's acorns by just logging in it will require us spending more time to get them in the first place.

didn't something similar happen a few months ago and they ended up adding an extra day to the event? You would think they would have learned from that.
  • I haven’t got any nutty calendar either 😤
    Have been trying to logout and login like 10 times a day ... updated game like 4 times in last 2 days.. anything else left to do? Now missing rewards from daily events because of missing nutty calendar.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

I haven’t got any nutty calendar either 😤
    Have been trying to logout and login like 10 times a day ... updated game like 4 times in last 2 days.. anything else left to do? Now missing rewards from daily events because of missing nutty calendar.

Wait until today's calendar reset and it's supposed to be fixed. If it's not send in a ticket to Kabam
  • I updated on the first day the update was available, well before I claimed my calendar that night. When my calendar rewards restarted there was no Nutty Calendar. There still isn’t.