**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I pulled 5 star OML WHY ?

2»

Comments

• Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Yesterday i just pulled my first 5*, superior iron man, is this good? Let me know what you think guys. Thanks in advance
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Kayser2705 wrote: »
    Yesterday i just pulled my first 5*, superior iron man, is this good? Let me know what you think guys. Thanks in advance

He's pretty good, needs to be duped to be better. I'm guessing you don't have his 4*. Stick to his Special 2 and maybe activate some of his synergies or put him in a synergy team of your choosing, it would help him.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Kayser2705 wrote: »

He's in the middle in terms of power. He doesn't hit super hard, but he has good synergies and when duped his regen helps in quests and in AQ. Some people used to use him in AW, but I think Mystic Dispersion and Assassin killed that because he gets constant armor buffs.

Anyways, yeah he is good, but he's not top tier. Particularly because he is in Cosmic class which usually has some really heavy hitters in there and he leans more towards the utility side. Unless you have someone better to level up you can still get a lot of great use out of Super Iron Man.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Lol oml is garbage. :D
  • KALIZO wrote: »
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Actually both aren't that trash u know..atleast u didn't get ip or hulkbuster so be happy

IP destroys bro.. he can help u get a legends badge if u do a time attack

My man!!! :D
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I'd prefer him over Groot anyday
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Personally I would be ok landing oml
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Classic spiderman is a good 5 star, once you get him duped he is a god tier defender, OML is actually not terrible the regen is negligible but decent if you play well and just need to mitigate a bit of block damage, when he goes berserk he has great burst damage. There are way worse options to get you shouldn't be complaining you got one average and one above average champ I know someone who pulled and duped antman out of his first 2 5 star crystals, now thats something to whine about

If you really think Spidey is a "god tier" defender then I don't know what to tell you
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    OML?
  • I see something's never change...... stop crying about every little thing that doesn't go your way. You gotta learn to take the bad with the good man. Yin/yang
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Actually both aren't that trash u know..atleast u didn't get ip or hulkbuster so be happy

IP destroys bro.. he can help u get a legends badge if u do a time attack

I'm such an idiot!How did I forget?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    If you really think Spidey is a "god tier" defender then I don't know what to tell you

Well with the bugs going on rn even in top tier AW's he is just as difficult as mordo who is generally considered a god tier defender. By god tier I merely meant top tier of champions, on stun immune or unblockable sp1 he can be a problem to a lot of people. The only defenders that consistently get more kills than him are Magik, Dorm and possibly Hyperion so by comparison I consider him god tier. With AW becoming easier and easier if a champion regularly gets 2+ kills that's pretty good
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    these complaints would be allot less if they didnt cost 10k
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    spidey is a crit god. so don't complain
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Ok
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Try going for DV and pulling 2 HBs. Or get 2 basics and get Groot and OG Cap (nobody try to defend OG Cap, he sucks). I have 5* spidey and his crits combined with armor break make for heavy damage. Once you dupe him, he will be amazing for defense. I'm planning on using him for 5.3 science path(s).OML has pretty steady regen and can do massive damage in berserk and his L2. I'd gladly trade you HB, Groot, and Cap for those 2.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Spidey isn't that bad unduped for attack, he's a glass cannon but learning to use him effectively without dying from block and parry damage will help you down the road. He hits hard, but can't take damage in return. When duped, his evade throws off your rhythm when using him. This is especially true with sym Spidey. He is 100% better duped for defense, but used as a heavy crit attacker he is much easier unduped. I took my 5* unduped Sym Spidey to r3 instead of my sig 80 4* version to r5, just because I like using him in quest. Both are kind of similar, learn to rely on evade and parry when you can to launch an L2 for huge damage.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Not as bad as my winter soldier :(
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Quite a few People have 15 five stars

If they have 15 5*, maybe they play more than you (and maybe they have 14 "trash" 5*.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Try going for DV and pulling 2 HBs. Or get 2 basics and get Groot and OG Cap (nobody try to defend OG Cap, he sucks). I have 5* spidey and his crits combined with armor break make for heavy damage. Once you dupe him, he will be amazing for defense. I'm planning on using him for 5.3 science path(s).OML has pretty steady regen and can do massive damage in berserk and his L2. I'd gladly trade you HB, Groot, and Cap for those 2.

Have you tried captain with punisher ?

• CA2HICA2HI Posts: 19
    I've pulled 3 5* champs. The first two were HB and I was pissed! Lol so then I saved until I had enough for a feature and landed IceMan.. pretty sure my luck has officially ran out. Lol saving for Tech Spidey in November so hopefully I land something good by then.
  • GazaGaza Posts: 17
    Spirit wrote: »
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Pull back to back hulkbusters and then we can talk bad luck

Um back-to-back Spider Gwen count?
    If so then count me in bad luck list

I've pulled Antman 4 times (3 on the bounce), so now he's level 80 and I accepted my fate and took him to rank 3. Now war has changed he's pretty much useless. I don't rank him as poorly as most as his special 2 (not the poison part) is a pretty hard hit, doing almost 10k damage and he is really useful in story quests as he can take a lot of damage and can last the distance in the later chapters. But as someone who plays a lot and got 7, 5* pulls. But to have antman almost 60% of the time. FML