**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Despair x Willpower: most useful?

I know both of them have their uses and it depends on which champs you use, but I need some help. It’s not easy to get 1.1k units to unlock both of them so I need to pick one for now. The champs that are part of my attack team are CAIW, Gwenpool, Warlock, Emma Frost and Sunspot. For now, I’m exploring act 4 and event quests. Any advices? Deep wounds and assassin are worthy too?

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Despair. If you inflict a lot of debuffs, Despair allows you to reverse heal.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

Apart from Warlock, I think none of these champs inflict a lot of debuffs. Is it worthy anyway?
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

Apart from Warlock, I think none of these champs inflict a lot of debuffs. Is it worthy anyway?
    Are you kidding, a duped Beardo cap inflicts a heap of debuffs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Every single one of those besides Emma inflict a lot of debuffs...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Completely different masteries for different applications, so comparison is difficult, but they are both great. I always run both.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I disagree.
    CAIW inflicts a lot of debuffs when awakened, Sunspot inflicts a lot of incinerate debuffs, Gwenpool inflicts a lot of bleed debuffs.