**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman vs Emma Frost

GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
In your opinion who is the better champ πŸ€” Iceman or Emma Frost

Iceman vs Emma Frost 87 votes

Iceman
47%
Spity68TendersquadCmbk96Alex13369GoldenSkullWaynedavyEB54ezgoingOnmixJack_OHaraBobomanTaZ_4178BahamutReferenceBruinsfan8510MotheawesomePrathapGrootman1294LordRaymond3Aldac 41 votes
Emma Frost
52%
Mcord11758FrostySaiyanallinashesSpeedbumpTerraMixalisCassyG0311RoronoaZoro23Lmao10or_StrongDaphboyBattle_GreninjaThi101TehsigzorzStanceRockypantherxSidDDragonWebby72 46 votes

Comments

• GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    @booscka2536 yeah both are beast champions imo , but I think both are equally as good just depends on what you need out of a champion.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma is more of a hassle to play, which does make her a little worse than Iceman who has immunities safeguard and anti-evade all at once, but EF has a ton more immunities and damage. I would say they are about equal, but I think I would prefer Iceman a little more.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…
    Emma Frost
    Iceman is more reliable at what he does, but Emma does what iceman is good for and more, and has better damage. They’re both great options but imo Emma is a little better
    @Webby72 I personally love both champs and both have huge damage output but here is my problem with Emma , when she isn't in diamond form she has no immunities , also while in diamond form her damage is a little less. Other than that , those are the only problems I have with her πŸ€” and idk for sure if Emma out damages Iceman, he has a ton of damage with coldsnap frost bite and the detonations. Sounds like to me someone needs to do a comparison video.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…
    Emma Frost
    @GamerKnite dang I completely forgot about detonating the frostbites with the heavy...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma Frost
    Emma Frost is much better. Iceman’s damage is kind of lacking these days and she has many more immunities and a better evade counter
  • AbisAbis Posts: 12 β˜…
    edited January 2020
    Iceman
    i will go with iceman anytime anywhere with no fear.

when you fight with a hyperion 5* duped r5 and you have ice armour as a 4* dupe r5 and you take only 5% hp damage from a sp3...believe me..you will throw away emma.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman
    I would go with iceman cause once Emma is armor broken she losses her immunity and having too keep using sp1 to stay in diamond reduces her damage output but she hits harder than iceman for sure when we leave immunity out of the game.
    @Webbdog yeah you can detonation the frostbite with heavies and also if you use sp2 to detonate them as well it does hellva damage
    edited January 2020
    @Aomine_Daiki10 yeah Emma does a lot of damage when she isn't in her diamond form πŸ€”but also with Iceman you can't forget about all the cold snaps and frostbites/detonations πŸ€” . So I guess you have to consider that as well. Iceman sp2 won't hit as hard as Emma's if he has no frostbite charges on the opponent. Like I said both are banging champs, just really boils down to opinion.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman
    @GamerKnite don't forget Emma frost crits hard in in her telepath form she is a fast killer but iceman goes at his own pace still great too as long as they are not coldsnap and frostbite immune
    @Aomine_Daiki10 oh yeah definitely agree with you on both points !
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma Frost
    Emma is all around better in end game where iceman struggles to do enough damage to stay relevant
    edited January 2020
    @Mcord11758 I would have to respectfully disagree with that. Iceman still does amazing damage imo , just gotta know how to play him.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 β˜…β˜…
    iceman is the best character in the game for punching above your weight. you can just keep spamming sp1, and hold that ice armor. go ahead and let the enemy sp3, youre only going to take 5%. keep spamming sp1 until you get that armor back. seriously, iceman will let you take down so many opponents you otherwise would have trouble with. iceman was CLUTCH for taking down the crossbones boss for me becoming cavalier. not everyone will agree, but if you are clearing content, and have an iceman, you are going to get much further with iceman. emma is amazing with her immunities, but if you use the sentinel synergy, AND add iceman, everyone benefits and emma hits much harder in her diamond form, which is fine if you want to stay in that form spamming sp1 to give the enemy power sting damage. its pretty great.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iceman
    1. Both are good champs, no doubt
    2. Emma have diamond form and stunning SP2, yet her inverted power is not very meaningful against A.I.
    3. Iceman’s damage is relatively lower, yet he is triple immune and his immunity is stable
    4. In biohazard and bleed poison paths, who would you bring? My choice is iceman
    5. Who is painful AW defender? My choice is Emma
    6. For path cleaning in Act 5 and 6, I prefer Iceman over Emma