**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which final boss was tougher to defeat?

So, between the two final bosses from the master event quest, who was tougher to defeat: Nova or Silver Surfer?

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Squirrel Boy
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Nova. The Ronan stun cheese was flawless for me against Silver Surfer. It was way more difficult against Nova. Ended up using a lot of revives and decided to use other champs instead.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nova was mystic bait for me.
    Surfer was more annoying since I didn't have a High lvl Ronan, and I had to change my playstyle to get around Lifecycle.
    Nova's animations on sp1/sp2 lags my device more than Surfer, but Surfers sp3 lags my device into Oblivion
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Nova cost me 3 champs before I remembered to turn autofight back on for master quest. I guess that makes him harder????
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Nova ... definitely .

Surfer is actually fairly straight forward, however, Nova's autoblocks, and power gain while dashing, makes him very dangerous, if he won't throw a special .. he reaches a sp3 very quick ..

Nova's specials are (imho) also harder to evade ...
    (sp1's are fairly similar, but sp2 are completely different ... surfer's easy, just spam dash back .. nova, though ... it's tough)

Not to mention, Nova's unblockable mechanic can turn you into red mist real quick if you blink at the wrong time .. :(
  • Options
    Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    Surfer was just too easy when compared to nova
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    None
  • Options
    Nova so far because trying to get a hit in has caused me much saddness
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I don't even want to think of surfer he was annoying as hell. I just hate any boss with power gain buffs or nodes it makes me lose my cool
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Honestly Surfer was way harder cuz of that one node (forgot the name) but u have to knock down that shield otherwise he doesn’t die. Nova on the other hand is still a pain but easier since u don’t have to play around that node. In general nova might be the harder champ to fight imo
  • Options
    Ajay121Ajay121 Posts: 39

Honestly Surfer was way harder cuz of that one node (forgot the name) but u have to knock down that shield otherwise he doesn’t die. Nova on the other hand is still a pain but easier since u don’t have to play around that node. In general nova might be the harder champ to fight imo

Lifecycle
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Nodes
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Nova
  • Options
    Didn’t think either were that bad.

With Nova if you stay close to him then he won’t be able to dash so far, mitigating his power gain. Use DoT champions as he seems to have some crit damage resistance.
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Nova, only because when he gets unblockable and true strike with special, you're pretty much toast. Dr Voodoo made pretty quick work of both of them though. Neither one as bad as Doom was.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Ajay121 said:

Lifecycle
    Thanks, I didn’t even want to remember the name lol
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    AA handled both very well and made things much easier but I'd say Surfer was more of a pain because of the Lifecycle
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    They were both easy for me.. Dr Doom was much tougher imo
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Is Nova tougher than Silver Surfer even in the master mode? I guess the nodes are different.