**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL Ultron not eligible for 2016 rank up gem?!

LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I’m beyond frustrated. I completed variant 3 and got another tech r3–>r4 gem. Frustrating enough I already earned 2 2015 tech gems and already have Starlord ranked up. I get the RNG. It’s just the way it goes. But with the slim pickings of tech champs I have to choose from y’all are really going to be picky about me using it on LoL Ultron?!?! The amount of money and resources I had to spend to get there and y’all are going to tell me that since it “wasn’t a traditional 2016 release” it can’t be used on him?!?! Keep in mind the only other techs y’all released in 2016 were Civil Warrior and Howard the Duck. On top of that it took 3 days to get a response. I get it. I’ve learned that things aren’t always going to go your way in this game. I know this yet I continue on even with disappointment after disappointment. But there are some things that are just plain silly and this is one of them.

Comments

• LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I agree that it makes no sense to exclude Ultron in this. At least Hulkbuster is getting reworked, so you can save it for him, right?
  • @Kabam Miike are there any plans to fix this? Excellent point made above about including Kang and not LOL Ultron. Plus the game doesn’t differentiate between the two Ultrons’ names in their characters’ bio like Vision so based on the description of the rank-up gem it should work. Please throw us poor souls who pushed through LOL a bone :smile: Thanks!
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Search for forums posts about this. It's been brought up quite a bit before and they responded. This isn't something new
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Search for forums posts about this. It's been brought up quite a bit before and they responded. This isn't something new

Yes it’s been brought many times, but the 1st time this was an issue was during the release of Variant 3. The mods even stated that Kang was also a champion not eligible for the rank up gem, and that they would inform the team to this so they could make changes to the description of the tech rank up gem...........guess they still haven’t gotten around to doing that, it’s only been a couple of months......
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    edited January 2020

I don’t know about you but between a full time job, a little kissy kissy from the girlfriend, AQ, AW, Monthly Quests, special quests, variants, etc who in the heck has time to dig through forums for every concern. I know my addition may be a little bit of a redundancy but golly gee it’s pertinent. And if it has been said before it should be said again. To not include LoL Ultron is just obtuse but honestly it’s not surprising. Par for the course. Just how they do business.