**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions you just can't get

Comments

• Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Been playing since 2015 and I have yet to pull a 4* Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers, not Kamala Khan)

I have 477 champs, 140 4* and that one champ I have yet to get. I honestly don't even know if it's still in the reel.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Over 1.1MIL total rating and I don't have a Ghost higher than a 3 star. FML.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Im gonna keep saying it IronMan IW. Between 2 accounts not one. I have every other 4* but him (except the new gimpy ones that just came out).

• SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Playing since the start and still no Hyp, AA, Ghost or stark spidey 5*!! Got loads of new champs but really want Ghost more than anything!!
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Stealth suit spidey and Elsa are super evasive. Can’t seem to get either of them and I generally have good luck pulling new champs.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I have every champ in the game other than the new releases as a 3*or 4*, so my list is 5* or 6* only:

1) Domino - I don’t think she even exists in crystals anymore
    2) Hyperion - see Domino
    3) Captain Marvel Movie - roll over after roll over on her
    4) Blade - he’s not even useful for me anymore, but he’d be nice to have
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Still don't have ghost even as 3* that sucks i want her so bad.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    4 years still no 4* or 5* kamala
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    The only one's I'm really missing that I want from 4* or above are Blade and Proxima Midnight, at least champions that are over 8 months old.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've got 112 5* Champs and I can't seem to pull Taskmaster. I use my 4* a lot but I just can't seem to find the 5* version.
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Hyperion... Namor... Omega Red... never get them. I don't have any 4, 5, or 6-star version of them just 3 stars! I have been playing this game for 4 years still nothing
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Want a cosmic champs so badly, Corvus, Hype, Cap Marvel movie or even just duped my Medusa. I just don't have luck getting them. I kept duping trash cosmic champs. It teased me a couple of times where it landed and stopped, then, move to next champ... lol. So frustrating!
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Domino is evading me for a long time. I don't have her even as a 4*.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    4* scarlet witch, it's been over 3 years and still don't have her.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I haven't duped my 4* SL and SW ever since I got them two years ago. Dito with Spiderman and Psylocke. IMIW, Doc Ock and NT evaded me as a 4*+.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Heimdall, Sparky, Medusa. Any 6* worth R2-3. Lots of 2019 champs but that's to be expected.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I have every champ that's EVER hit the 4* Basic except the trophy champs (minus Kang, who sucks) and....Gambit. Not a 2* or 3* or any rarity. It's been over a year since I started. I'm already Cavalier. Still. No. Gambit.
  • Zultan88Zultan88 Posts: 12
    1 star Hulk
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    A lot of them man, I have 65 5stars not a large account with Aegon and Stark Spidey being my top champs both at rank 5. Dont have the Omegas, Namors, Dominos, etc. I'm missing a lot of top tier champs. If I had it me way, then, this me list:

* Older champs:
    Corvus
    Archangel
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Blade
    Iceman

* Newer ones:
    Warlock
    Doom
    Guillotine 2099
    Mr. Fantastic

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Aegon.

I have a skill awakening gem, 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5 5* rank up gems and 100 sig stones that I've been holding on to for what feels like FOREVER but I just can't seem to get him. What's worse is that everyone around me seems to be getting him like free candy... everyone but me!! >:(
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    I've been playing this game for 2 years now. Hyperion an Blade have been evading me all this time.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Ghost only have 3*.

5* Colossus a year before
    got his buff.
    5* Majik
    5* Hulk
    5* Juggernaut, a year before Colossus was buffed.
    That was my 4* critical hit Scarlett Witch team.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have yet to get a 4* or 5* colossus
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    105 5* and I don’t have a 5 or 6* gulk and void. Just recently I got Medusa.
  • Cant get Corvus and Domino..

Everybody has a corvus and Domino, except me it seems... My "Luck" is apPROXIMAtely evened out cause my other champs are pretty decent (who gets the two references?)
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    5* Hyperion, Magik
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    solopolo said:

Blade and Starky in 4* both near max sig, and duped 5* Starky, still waiting for a Ghost Rider above 3*. Also need a Sabretooth above 3*, I have KM, Void, OR, WS in 4* all duped.

Don't have Ghost, SS, BWCV, Thing, VtD in any tier.

More generally, I'm still looking for a double/triple immune 5*/6*.

So this just happened.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I still havent duped my 4* Ronan after being here since 2017.

Seriously though, 120+ 4*, no ghost rider. Pulled a colossus for the first time last week. Pulled a gamora for the first time as well.