**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Out of your minds rant..

Hello, first time post for me. I do frequent the forms to read and follow up on stuff.

Complaining or ranting about this stuff it's not really my bag, but today/night it has taking me over the edge.
I'm completely aware that having said all this will not fix anything and I most likely will continue to struggle and dump every unit I have until the event quest ends trying to complete 100%

I'm currently working on uncollected event quest. I have 100% everything but Nova paths. I have to do one path a day because you guys have jacked the nodes up so bad that it makes me want to throw my phone into the wall.. here are just a few things that I think are insane for a more than casual,daily player, recently cavalier with a pretty deep roster.
First of all
I shouldn't have to buy an Odin to clear an event
quest 100%

Blocked damage is way out of control

Seems to me the AI has sped up, knows my next move 100% of the time the old go for heavy and throws it's SP1 SP2 SP3 not to mention any of your wonky bugs you know.. what I'm talking about.

On all the power gain nodes paths, most of the defenders never throw their specials builds to S3 and you're dead. I'm even bringing in Dr Doom, Magic (4/5..100+sig) anyone who really has power control and it's just not working. Mystic dispersions currently at 4 out of 5
Don't get me started on wasps in here, even if you take Iceman in no matter what she just avoids cold snap and evades and your dead Yes I can read and I am aware of her ability to shrug the buff off.

Most of the paths are unfair to me and feels like you just want my units in revives and health pots

I've been playing this game long enough and I completely understand that as you progress through an event quest it's going to get more difficult, But you're out of your minds with some of these buffs you have on these defenders.
It's not like I'm fighting in the soon to be abyss or any of the variants for God's sakes
I'm pretty sure the people who read this maybe better than me or cleared it with no problem but everyone's different and it's getting to a breaking point where it's just not any fun.
Games are meant to be fun and challenging, not to a point where it's way too overpowered turning these event quests into cash grabs

All this being said I work hard to 100% the uncollected event quest to get the rewards to improve my roster, make this game more enjoyable.

To the people who are going to comment on here if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say it I'm looking for a discussion not an attack

These are just my feelings of a 4 year seasoned MCOC player

Comments

• Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    Yeah this might just not be your month, none of those nodes are hard. And they dont compare to variant in the slightest. Maybe watch some vids on how to fight wasp too. Parry heavy might be a good start
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You have domino + red hulk and masacre, that's who i used for mostly in the nova quest, 3 to 4 heavies and the opponents are dead. Nodes are not too hard, nothing a r5 domino couldn't easily clear, except maybe mighty charge
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    If you have 100% explored EQ the last 5 months and have that roster you are probably ready to do this!
    I’d say your biggest enemy isn’t the defenders or Kabam but your own frustration. It is frustrating from time to time to play this game.

My advice. There’s still plenty of time left to explore UC. Back out, cool down and try again. If it doesn’t work back out again. Sooner or later your head will be cool enough or AI will suddenly play in your favor for a sec and boooom.

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I have a lower roster than yours, and this month was easy, probably the worst was the path with Emma Frost on 3.2 and the one with Kingpin on 3.1, other than that it was easy
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    There's not a lot in this game a 5/65 domino can't do, just ride her to that 100%
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Duel Nova!
    I think many have pulled him by now..Look out on Reddit or YouTube or wait till his arena comes and then duel the F$$k out of him. Don't rush into content else you can send me your phone..throwing it on the wall will not help you or me lol
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

Top 20 or so

Enjoy
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Hello, first time post for me. I do frequent the forms to read and follow up on stuff.

Complaining or ranting about this stuff it's not really my bag, but today/night it has taking me over the edge.
    I'm completely aware that having said all this will not fix anything and I most likely will continue to struggle and dump every unit I have until the event quest ends trying to complete 100%

I'm currently working on uncollected event quest. I have 100% everything but Nova paths. I have to do one path a day because you guys have jacked the nodes up so bad that it makes me want to throw my phone into the wall.. here are just a few things that I think are insane for a more than casual,daily player, recently cavalier with a pretty deep roster.
    First of all
    I shouldn't have to buy an Odin to clear an event
    quest 100%

Blocked damage is way out of control

Seems to me the AI has sped up, knows my next move 100% of the time the old go for heavy and throws it's SP1 SP2 SP3 not to mention any of your wonky bugs you know.. what I'm talking about.

On all the power gain nodes paths, most of the defenders never throw their specials builds to S3 and you're dead. I'm even bringing in Dr Doom, Magic (4/5..100+sig) anyone who really has power control and it's just not working. Mystic dispersions currently at 4 out of 5
    Don't get me started on wasps in here, even if you take Iceman in no matter what she just avoids cold snap and evades and your dead Yes I can read and I am aware of her ability to shrug the buff off.

Most of the paths are unfair to me and feels like you just want my units in revives and health pots

I've been playing this game long enough and I completely understand that as you progress through an event quest it's going to get more difficult, But you're out of your minds with some of these buffs you have on these defenders.
    It's not like I'm fighting in the soon to be abyss or any of the variants for God's sakes
    I'm pretty sure the people who read this maybe better than me or cleared it with no problem but everyone's different and it's getting to a breaking point where it's just not any fun.
    Games are meant to be fun and challenging, not to a point where it's way too overpowered turning these event quests into cash grabs

All this being said I work hard to 100% the uncollected event quest to get the rewards to improve my roster, make this game more enjoyable.

To the people who are going to comment on here if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say it I'm looking for a discussion not an attack

These are just my feelings of a 4 year seasoned MCOC player

I do understand your frustration!
    I also feel that the nodes on UC EQ sometimes trips us up badly. And I also know lots of players with rosters not much better than mine can probably do it easy. But that does not alleviate the frustration when you feel like this. I've also been playing around 4 years, often just very casually. But since one of the best ways of getting tier 5 cats is completing, and exploring 100% UC EQ the frustration can get pretty tangible.

I've even considered getting an iPhone as my next phone, instead of an Android phone...! (due to reports of the game flowing better on iPhone) and that is pretty close to blasphemy for me! :wink:
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It happens to the best of us. I have a decent enough roster and I've had to use revives to take down Nova in my first attempt, despite the community saying how he's one of the easy UC event quest lately. Took a few days off, went back in and one shotted him till completion. Good luck.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This EQ was super duper easy.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    To fight Wasp: use night thrasher and only use medium and heavy attacks. Board attacks cannot be evaded
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    You have flaming trinity. That is easy peasy for this UC.
  • If you have to buy an doin to finish the event you're either not doing it right or you're not ready to fully finish it. It is still early in the month to finish it
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Every month UC gets a little easier. Still challenging, but if I can do it, you can.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Usually these types of posts I would troll and say something like “get good” but you seem genuine so I’ll give you some insight:

My suggestion would be to wait until some of the youtubers go through paths you’re having trouble with and watch their videos. I would also not recommending not spending to clear any UC (real money) resources are ok since those are free. If you’re gonna spend (I don’t encourage it) it should be for harder content.

The other thing is may you don’t know all your champs fully abilities. Watch videos on them, there may be something you don’t know about them that could help.

Thanks,
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    This month was super easy I finished UC In a day didn’t use a single item again
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★

This month was super easy I finished UC In a day didn’t use a single item again

How'd you get all that extra energy without using any items?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    edited January 2020
    You got this my dude. If anyone on this thread can do it its you. Remember the names of those who flex. Check the forum often and when they have a hard month flex back.