**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena bugged?

Everytime after finishing a fight in arena with 3 champs and request help followed by it but after I restart my game it shows that I have not requested help for my champs which I did right after finishing the fight. Anyone else facing this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Vampi007 said:

Everytime after finishing a fight in arena with 3 champs and request help followed by it but after I restart my game it shows that I have not requested help for my champs which I did right after finishing the fight.Hence restricting my total points which I could have earned .Anyone else facing this issue?

• Options
    That will sometimes happen, especially with heavier arena play. Or just “sync” issues with Help system.

I believe if you were to go look at your Alliance-Help tab that yours are probably still listed as having been requested (but they just showed up in fight-arena section as being available again anyways).
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    This happens to me every now and then, seems to only be with 5 and 6* champions though
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    No, I think arena is bugged a different way.. First it just looks unfamiliar.

Also, are there not going to be anymore Acorns given on the milestones anymore? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★

Also, are there not going to be anymore Acorns given on the milestones anymore? @Kabam Miike

They said it was going to be for the Squirrel Girl and Nova arenas only.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    JollyHawk said:

They said it was going to be for the Squirrel Girl and Nova arenas only.
    Ahhhh, ok.
  • Options

What do you mean “looks unfamiliar” ??