Options

Arena bugged?

Everytime after finishing a fight in arena with 3 champs and request help followed by it but after I restart my game it shows that I have not requested help for my champs which I did right after finishing the fight. Anyone else facing this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 89
    Vampi007 said:

Everytime after finishing a fight in arena with 3 champs and request help followed by it but after I restart my game it shows that I have not requested help for my champs which I did right after finishing the fight.Hence restricting my total points which I could have earned .Anyone else facing this issue?

• Options
    That will sometimes happen, especially with heavier arena play. Or just “sync” issues with Help system.

I believe if you were to go look at your Alliance-Help tab that yours are probably still listed as having been requested (but they just showed up in fight-arena section as being available again anyways).
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    This happens to me every now and then, seems to only be with 5 and 6* champions though
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    No, I think arena is bugged a different way.. First it just looks unfamiliar.

Also, are there not going to be anymore Acorns given on the milestones anymore? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★

Also, are there not going to be anymore Acorns given on the milestones anymore? @Kabam Miike

They said it was going to be for the Squirrel Girl and Nova arenas only.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    JollyHawk said:

They said it was going to be for the Squirrel Girl and Nova arenas only.
    Ahhhh, ok.
  • Options

What do you mean “looks unfamiliar” ??